Xcode 9.3 beta-reports-active needed for development app configuration

After updating from Xcode 9.2 to 9.3 new entitlement required for all development app configurations - beta-reports-active.

On Xcode 9.2.1 with same certificated and mobileprovisions i can successfully export IPA for development.

On Xcode 9.3 i can't do this.

Why?

I tried to create new certificates and mobileprovisions - same result. No beta-reports-active in development provisions.

Any help will be appricieated

Replies

Facing same issue.

Any help will be appricieated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue with Ad Hoc builds also, regardless of whether I export from the command line using the xcodebuild command or from the Organiser UI.

This doesn't make sense to me as beeta-reports-active was introduced for TestFlight.

Did someone of you opened a bug report for this problem?

We also can't create an ipa file rigth now because of this.

I noticed that this is a problem in creating the archive. No matter what settings you're using it always includes the beta-reports-active flag in the entitlements even if you added your own entitlements file.

I guess this is related to the entry in the Xcode 9.3 Changelog:

"Resolves an issue that would cause Xcode to sign with entitlements from a different build configuration"

Maybe this isn't fixed?

We are seeing the same issue with our ad hoc build.

Same signing assets on the same machine works fine for Xcode 9.2.x

Also tried to regenerate the profiles and no avail.

On the Xcode organizer GUI when exporting adhoc IPA soon after I select the profile it immediately shows "missing beta-reports-active".

I have wasted around a week with no luck.

I have installed/uninstalled xcode, recreated whole code but no success. I'm very frustrated.

Could not find a way to raise this with Apple Support team, Do they track this forum? I dont think so.

Hi I have opened a bug report for this issue.

Bug Number: 39449713

Hello!

I also opened a bug report as well:

Bug Number: 39522164

Did you face this issue upon upgrading to Xcode 9.3?

Facing the same issue as well after upgrading to 9.3

i solved this problem:

Set my project,

- Bulid setting - Signing - Provisioning Profile(Release) using Ad Hoc distribution provisioning profile

- Bulid setting - Signing - Provisioning Profile(Debug) using Ad Hoc distribution provisioning profile

This seems to work for me. I also selected "Archive" after cleaning up my Keychain and removing old distribution certificates, etc.

Thank you ArenaSon

Similar here. I noticed that after Automatic Signing tries it's thing on my Archive (when trying to upload to Store), the provisioning profile gets marked as "invalid" in the developer portal. Re-create the profile, download, try the Upload again - profile back to invalid.

Reverted to Xcode 9.2 for now 😟

Just upgraded to Xcode 9.3 and we are seeing this as well.

Does anyone have a workaround for this other than downgrading to Xcode 9.2?

I can see a bug report has been made https://openradar.appspot.com/39177635

I have tha same issue. When i export ipa for development.

I am unable to find any solution.

I have checked same Code signing Identity for debug and release. and also in provisioning profile It worked.