There was an error sending data to the itunes app store. Scheduling restart shortly

Starting today, I got "There was an error sending data to the itunes app store. Scheduling restart shortly"

When uploading binary. how can I resolve this?

Replies

i have the same error...

i need to update two apps

i have the same error...

i need to update two apps

Same problem here, using Application Loader or Window -> Organizer -> "Upload to App Store" button

Same problem here.

After a while it says

'Destination: Disk quota exceeded (5)'

An unknown error occurred.

There always seems to be something not working when trying to upload a new app version. I will try again later / tomorrow / ...

Same issues...

i also have the same issue:

Uploading to App Store starts with "Verifying assets with the iTunes Store", and after a while the same error occurs, whether with Xcode or Application Loader (same error in both tools)

iTunes Connect also have some problems today, it hangs and show some errors during loading "Roles" or "My Apps"

Same issue here

Uploaded successfully now! I used network from my mobile phone instead wifi (uploaded with Application Loader). First I also see the same error, but after leaving my computer for 5 minutes, it started upload automaticaly.

After 30-45 minutes, upload was successful...

If you see "There was an error sending data to the itunes app store. Scheduling restart shortly", then WAIT ;-)

Same issue. bci mentioned they used their mobile phone instead of wifi to upload. Failed. Failing with both xcode and application loader

Yeah, same error here. I also need to update a few apps. We'll have to wait until someone at Apple decides to reboot that Pentium that powers all developer related services.

Yes! It was upload successful after WAIT about 10 minutes. Upload with Application Loader.

Hi,

Make sure you have renewed your program license and accepted all the related "Apple Developer License Agreement" before you upload the app to App Store. Apple almost every year updates its "Apple Developer Program License Agreement" which has to be accepted by Team Agent.

Hope it helps

I just waited and it started automatically and my binary submitted to app store. not sure what the issue was .

zing play