Installation of WatchOs 4.3.1 beta 1 issue

Hi there,

I can't make the update for this version, Apple Watch say that the AppleWatch need to be turn on, not into plane mode, and near the iPhone, as usual, but nothing happen. Still this message again and again.

Try to restart, re install the Watch, nothing

I'm on Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Christophe

Accepted Reply

Just try something and it works for me.

1 . Install the beta profile for the Apple Watch on the iPhone too ( Watch beta profile - Apple Dev Center )

2 . Restart the iPhone

3. Try to update via AppleWatch app

4. It should work 😀

Regards,

Christophe

Replies

I'm seeing the same issue, it states 'can't connect to apple watch' even though it already is via bluetooth. Won't install and won't let me add or remove profiles due to the same issue

Same here...

iPhone 6s AT&T

Watch Sport, series 0

Same issue...frustrating for sure.

Same. I resolved it by reinstalling watchOS beta profile on my iPhone.

Same

I was finally able to get beta to work after installing watch profile to iPhone running 11.4.

I'm trying too, but not fixing my issue

Clearly looks like a bug. Same issue here,

Just try something and it works for me.

1 . Install the beta profile for the Apple Watch on the iPhone too ( Watch beta profile - Apple Dev Center )

2 . Restart the iPhone

3. Try to update via AppleWatch app

4. It should work 😀

Regards,

Christophe

Can confirm - this works.

Thank you!

Interesting - when did this change. Never needed it before. But confirmed working here, too.

Same. I have never had the Watch beta profile on my iPhone and was able to load the Watch beta dozens of times. Thanks to this post, I put it on my phone and it now works. Thank you.

First time I have ever had to do this, but it worked! Thanks!

Not helping me either.

Deleted the old profile. Reinstalled the beta profile. Restarted the watch. Same result, tells me it can't connect to Apple Watch. But it connects and shows the correct profile. Don't know what's going on.

It's Ok

Thank you!

Lucpat

(Luc)🙂