App build disappeared on TestFlight page

Hey there,

So, I uploaded my app to iTunes Connect and I made a group to test it with some external testers. Well, in that group, I tried to add a build and it wouldnt let me select the build (it was a little blurred/see through). Then I read that I have to fill the test information, so I did that, and then the app build dissparead from both the iOS tab AND the group build tab.... and I do not know why? Is that supossed to happen> or did something go wrong?

I included a few screenshots of the disapeared build.

• Hello Fellow Developers if you get this error Just check the associated email of your account apple will send error to your email in my case i have some missing key in info.plist hope it will help

Add a Comment

Replies

Same problem here. My iOS Builds page shows the version number headers of the builds, but expanding them it's just blank.

And the page to select builds to test similarly has the versions, but no items available to select... See screenshots here.

But the builds properly appear fine in non-TestFlight pages like the normal App Store submission page (screenshot)...

Is there a TestFlight bug on the website right now? This is my first time using iTunes Connect / App Store / TestFlight, I just created my app page in iTunes Connect a week ago.

Having the same problem, I upload the build, it goes through processing. I can see the build number in iOS builds within the TestFlight app but when I click on the build number I don't get the app icon to click on that allows me to go to the next screen where I can normally submit for TestFlight Apple review for my external testers.

I've filled out all test info as well. Did you manage to get sorted? Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm also hitting the same thing. I can view the build in my Activity build list, and I can submit it for App Store review. (Review passes, too, and I'm able to release to the production store). But I can't put the same build into testing in TestFlight because of the issue where I can't select it for TestFlight described above. Same problem. I'm at a loss!

I'm also having the same problem, I uploaded the build, it got processed than it appeared in the builds on testflight but after I validated it for export it disappeared and now all I have are the builds version numbers which show nothing when expanded.

I am also experiencing this issue. Have a few verisons uploaded, go to expand the specific versions on the iOS Builds page, nothing - I had a look at the network traffic coming back and there's a blank data array so that's not encouraging (not just a javascript issue then...). Very frustrating 😟.

I'm having same problem, is there any solution?

I have the same problem here. Any suggestions or solution for this issue?

I’m in a slightly different boat in that all my old builds are gone from TestFlight after having been away for a few months. They show in the activity tab though. I wonder if it is because they no longer meet certain criteria for iOS 11.03 and got expired by apple? In any case it is frustrating when you want to re-enable a TestFlight and can‘t. i also seem to recall being unable to upload the same latest build again. i think it may be because I need to rebuild with the latest Xcode but that is just a guess.

Update: this is the case with ALL my apps by the way.

I'm having the same problem. Despite having 7 builds in the activity tab, there is currently no way to assign builds to testers.

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. Did anyone found a solution for this?

Thank you,

José.

Having the same issue. New version uploaded and listed but details blank when clicking on it.

I fix this problem by choosing export it to "Distribute through App Store" in xcode archive. Hope this will help you guys

Me too.

Apple, when will you finally fix this?

Screenshot

still have the same problem, its March 2018 now ~

did you get success? I am facing same issue.