CoderDojo - STEM Organization?

Hi all!

Really excited for this year's WWDC Scholarships. This year I would like to qualify myself using a STEM organization, CoderDojo.

CoderDojo is an intiative at our public library in which kids are taught to learn how to code, outside of the school curriculum. CoderDojo meetups are held everywhere around the world in order to help kids learn how to code.

But I'm not certain if this qualifies as a STEM organization. And if so, how do I fill in the proof that I'm part of CoderDojo, because I don't have anything else than my online account and meetup tickets. Can someone please confirm that this qualifies?

Kind regards

Accepted Reply

Yes, CoderDojo would qualify. Please provide the documentation you have and you'll be contacted if anything additional is needed.

Replies

Yes, CoderDojo would qualify. Please provide the documentation you have and you'll be contacted if anything additional is needed.

I learn from Code.org but I didn't attend offline meetings/courses. Am I eligible? If yes, how to privide proof.

Yes, you can provide certificates of completion or other proof of engagement with the organization.

Hi,

Is HackerRank qualified as a STEM organization?

What about "Local Leader’s Contact Information" in case of online courses with code.org?

Thanks.