Xcode 9.2 app uploading broken?

Just installed Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b) from the App Store.

I've got a critical bug fix I'm trying to upload and release but I keep getting

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

Which is crazy as I'm using the official Xcode and not any beta.

I don't use beta's so it's not anything legacy.

Only yesterday I successfully built and uploaded to ITC a build for the same app which is now in Test Flight.

Yesterday I was using Xcode 9.1, today Xcode 9.2

I tried using the Application Loader Version 3.7 (1034) but it gives the same error even though it allows you to ignore the error and Send anyway it still doesn't work.

Replies

Same problem, error with this request :

POST /testflight/v2/providers/:id/apps/:id/builds/:id/review
{
  "data" : null,
  "error" : {
    "code" : "ITC.response.error.BUILD_SDK_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_EXTERNAL_TESTING",
    "description" : "Failed to submit build for review."
  }
}

The original problem in this thread was that 9.2 was too new and the store hadn't been updated to know about it. An all too common sequence.

The current problem, however, is out of the blue - which still doesn't make it right tho 😉

The only thing I see that changed is iOS 11.3 beta 6 dated today, Mar. 16.

Everyone with -new- Xcode 9.2 issues should be filing bugs against the backend now, I think. Maybe they tried to sneak in a quick shutdown until they pull a few related levers behind the curtain. Maybe the intern switched the power strip off at the wall. Wouldn't be the first time in any case.

Same issue.
Xcode 10

How so?

v9.2 was a release version, from the store.

v10.x is still in beta - devs aren't allowed to build/submit apps for distribution via the store using betas...this isn't new.

If you wish to build/submit apps for distribution via the store, note that current Xcode is v9.4.1

See supported versions