TestFlight code

I can't update any apps unless I redeem a code for TestFlight. I have no idea where this code is. It hasn't been emailed to me. Can anyone help?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of pdmburbridge Down vote post of pdmburbridge
85k views
  • This site helped me solve it ------>>> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/how-to-redeem-a-code-in-apple-testflight-app/)

• My virus software is flagging that link above. Appears to be a phising attempt.

Add a Comment

Replies

It's the same for me. Unfortunately I can't use one of my apps now unless I enter the redeem code. As its for an entertainment app I'm not too bothered but if it happens with any other app TestFlight will be deleted.

Found solution:

• open email invitation on desktop
  • find redeem code from opened web page
  • add redeem code to testflight app

PS after installing testflight app, you have to accept TOS. If you don't get an "Accept" button on iOS, go to desktop and accept same TOS then go back to testflight app and you will be able to use it. Many users, including me, didn't get an "Accept" button on iPhone.

what if I've deleted the email contains that code, how do I get new one?

Contact the admin and ask them to send you another invite.

• ok

Add a Comment

People can't just come on devForums and beg*...they need to build and grow a network than involves devs and testers that focuses on the apps they're interested in helping with, then be invited via TF, then work to prove they are a reliable resource.

Devs, on the other hand, shouldn't hand out TF codes like candy to strangers...that's a good way to have apps cracked and put up on pirate sites where their only value is to attract eyeballs.

Good luck.

*Pls. see For Best Results - Read the Label

How can I get a code?

Hh

i dont have code

Yes, i don't have a cold please can you help me with the code, please.

Yas can i help

• Hello please can you send to me an invitation

Add a Comment

need it for me to download trial versions of games. Thank you

I can't update any apps unless I redeem a code for TestFlight. I have no idea where this code is. It hasn't been emailed to me. Can anyone help?

Yes i can helpful

Yes i can helpful to much

Add a Comment

hukiii