"cannot connect to itunes store" in sandbox since this morning

The product can be fetched but the transaction can not be made.

Error code: 0

Accepted Reply

Our app's IAP started working again last night and has no issues since 🙂

Replies

We started seeing this last week as well and it sporatically works, but more often than not, we've been getting "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". This only seems to be happening in the Sandbox.

I feel the same way. This is such an important thing. Do they not know? Do they not care? I have been trying to test for several days with zero success. It is unbelievable to me. And there is absolutely no way to get it addressed.

It's happening to me, too, since last week!

And I just miss this for me to finalize the application and send for approval !!!!!

Has anyone found any solutions ???

Same problem here (Germany)

I have the same issue today (Ukraine)

"Can't connect to iTunes" or "Can't connect to App Store" from a Sandbox tester

Same here. Without doing any changes to our app, today it just stopped working and we're getting "Cannot connect to iTunes store" in sandbox environment.

I have same problem. 2 days ago it worked, but now it does not work.

I can not test in-app purchase feature in sandbox environment(TestFlight) before release app.

SKProductsRequest returns an error in sandbox environment.

The error is:

Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}

Same here. It works with faults. Sometimes - ok, mostly with error.

Same here. Can't QA the IAP on sandbox environment.

Same here, very slow response times to query InApp details to display price etc. Trying to make a purchase eventually fails with "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". I've seen this issue come and go over the past months and it's quite frustrating in its frequency.

Same here as well, had massive issues the last 2 weeks trying to work on IAP/subscription code, and as of right now getting this error:

SKRequest didFailWithError: Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=16 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}

To help get attention on this matter, please submit a bug report. Once you've submitted the bug report please send me the bug report number so that I can forward them to iTunes Server engineering. My direct email address is "rkubota@apple.com". If you've already submitted the bug report, please send me the bug report number.

To submit a bug report on this issue, iTunes engineering has requested the following.

First install the StoreKit and sysdiagnose profiles

Install StoreKit profile to an iOS 11+ device

Please login to the Apple Developer Bug Report - Profiles and Logs website

<https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/>

Click the “Profile” URL associated with the “App Store/iTunes Store for iOS” item. You will download the “itmsdebugging.mobileconfig” file.

Click the “Profile” URL associated with the "sysdiagnose for iOS" item.

Read the instructions for triggering the sysdiagnose profile. Note where to find the sysdiagnose archive once you've sync'd the device with iTunes.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE RESTART THE DEVICE

CAPTURE THE DEVICE CONSOLE LOG - connect the device to a macOS X Sierra (or newer) system (macOS X 10.12.x)

1. Launch the Console app and select the device in the left side of the Console window

2. Before starting the iOS app, click “Clear”.

3. Start the application and perform the steps to replicate the problem.

4. When the issue occurs, trigger the sysdiagnose archive. Note the time of the event.

5. save the contents of the Console log. Please verify that the string “fetchSoftwareAddOns” appears in the console log. If this string does not appear, then the profile was either not installed properly or the device was not restarted after the install to the device.

6. Wait 5 minutes after triggering the sysdiagnose archive, then sync the device with iTunes.

7. When the sync is finished, navigate to the location of the sysdiagnose logs

To submit a bug report for investigation by iTunesConnect, please use the Apple Developer Bug Report web page - http://bugreport.apple.com.

After logging in, select the “Other” Product.

Fill out the bug report form. In the description section -

make sure to include the application ID

add the in app purchase identifiers which are failing

attach the console log as well as the sysdiagnose archive which you captured.

Indicate whether the problem is with the sandbox or production version of the app.

Describe what sequence of StoreKit API calls were made.

Note the time of the failure in the description.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

It happens the same when on Simulator. I can fetch the products, but the payment is always "Cannot connect to iTunes Store", although the error vary, sometimes it's:

Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1001 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x600000451c70 {Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1001 "(null)" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=-2102, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=4}}, NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/inAppBuy, NSErrorFailingURLKey=https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/inAppBuy, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=4, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=-2102, NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}

other time it's just:

Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

iOS

CoreSimulator-518.16

IAP does not work on Simulator. You should use actual physical device for this purpose.

(lldb) po trans.error
Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}

Same problem, I'm using test account created from itunes connect.