App 'Ready for Sale' but not available to download?

Our app update is marked as ready for sale but for several hours now has been unavailable for download by any of our users. Can anyone provide help on what is going on? Usually our updates are available much faster.

Thanks!

Replies

I am having the same issue - app update status has been Ready for sale already for 14 hours, but the version is not yet available.

same issue 😠

Same here with an updated iOS app. Strangely, an updated Mac app showed up one hour after "Processing for App Store…".

Same here. Been 13 hours. You can find it by using a browser on your iPhone and searching for the game on a search engine then allowing it to redirect you to it on the iTunes app (not App Store). It won't appear by searching or looking at our developer store page.

Same here. The status of my iOS app update is "Ready for sale" from more than 20 hours but the update is still not available on the AppStore.

Same here for 2 apps. Been over 24 hour for both so raised with Dev Support. (case 100470301485 if anyone wants to link their issue to the same thing)

And after 42h finally my version update is available in AppStore. So let's hope that there was a temporary delay for the international Womens day 🙂

Our update to the iOS app MobileFamilyTree is now live at the App Store - 36 hours later. Maybe the issue is now resolved for all?

Same issue here, going on 60 hours now. Even worse, my app preview images got reverted back to the previous version's images. Have had nothing but problems w/ Apple Review and Store this past week.

iOS app is "Ready for sale" and now It available on AppStore after 20 hours BUT still IAPs don't available (IAP Approved and Ready for Sale)

Yep, me too. Been about 36 hours now...don't really know what to do...any ideas anyone?

App is now "Ready for Sale" in App Store Connect but not available in App Store - can anyone help me out how to make sure that the app is available and ready to download in App Store.