No accounts with iTunes Connect access Xcode 9

When trying to upload an App to iTunes connect in Xcode 9 GM organizer I get the error

'No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for "<team name>". iTunes Connect access is required for App Store Distribution.'

However, uploading worked in Xcode 8, and it still works in the new Application Loader. I tried logging out and back in in Xcode.

Replies

closing and opening xcode fixed my problem too.

I just have one team in my account.

Close and reopen Xcode worked for me as well. 🙂

Does not work on 9.2 or 9.3 beta

Application Loader does not work either (I have 2FA and I generated manual passwords but that does not work)

Single Developer. Single Account.

2 days lost so far

Got this problem now! Single Developer, Single Account.

But , the Application Loader seems to work for me.

Thank you for your thoroughness , ended up using applicationloader when I had this problem now.

Same here 😀

thanks! restart xcode works!

Yep, this was the fix for me too. Just removing and re-adding my account didn't work, but restarting xcode after each step did.

Restarting Xcode worked for me.

me too 😉

Me too 🙂

I fixed this problem by

1. clean the project

2. close Xcode

3. reopen. everything works fine.

if the above steps does not fix your problem, maybe you can try to remove and readd your apple id.

For me this got resolved by just restarting Xcode 9

this worked for me too

I also faced the same problem. For me it was due to network. I disconnected my VPN and tried, its worked. So I suggest trying from an open network. The error might be causing due to you are behind firewall or proxy. Just a suggestion guys. Allthe best 🙂