Testflight error: Couldn't Load Apps, Testflight is currently unavailable

I'm getting this error every time I launch Testflight (see screenshot below). Now test flight is working and if I get invited to test an app I manage to install it, but I can't see current apps or update them. Anyone else having this issue? I didn't see it any where else. If I missed it please point me in the right direction.

https://i.boring.host/LG0VV1bf.jpg

Accepted Reply

Ok, I was able to get it working again. My Apple ID was in several different developer accounts with my old email. I removed it from all developer accounts and testflight started working again. I really think this error message should be a little more descriptive.

Replies

We are running into the same issue. No solution as yet :-(

But it's weird that I don't see any one else asking about this issue.

Was working great earlier today. Now, completely broken. Says there was an error processing my request (whenever I click on the TestFlight link to try to enter that section).

Edit: Just called Apple and the support agent said I was at least the second one to call in about the issue. No details on how widespread the issue is or when a fix will be in place.

Thankfully all my final testing is on devices I actually own, so will install the apps directly via Xcode to bypass this issue.

Yes - access through itunes connect gives:

We can't process your request.

Try reloading the page...

Which doesn't help

Looks like it just came back online.

Ugh... worked for one app, now back offline again.

Down for us as well.

Is this still something affecting people? I've noticed my (new) users are complaining of the inability to download our app, experiencing the same issue identified in the OP.

It's still happening for me. It's not a temporary error it's just like that always. I haven't been able to use for a couple of months now. Not sure where the issue is. I'm thinking of calling Apple developer support. If I get a solution I will post it here.

Finally figured this out. I had changed my Apple ID email and that some how messed up Testflight. The way Apple support had me fix it was by removing any testers associated with my Apple ID (any past emails or present emails), removing the app from my phone and then adding the current email address associated with the Apple ID. That fixed it.

Let me know if this works for anyone else.

False alarm, it broke for me again. Hopefully other people will have better luck than me.

Ok, I was able to get it working again. My Apple ID was in several different developer accounts with my old email. I removed it from all developer accounts and testflight started working again. I really think this error message should be a little more descriptive.

A quick note to say I experienced this very same issue today on my iPhone X (having just installed the test build on my iPad Pro).

I hate to say it, but I simply deleted the app from the iPhone X and reinstalled. It worked immediately after reinstallation, so theres some kind of weird validation issue going on somewhere.

Hope that helps with a fix, if not the root cause!

Can you explain this in a bit more detail? Did you make a change to the email addresses associated with your iTunes Apple ID? Or are you saying you asked developers you were beta testing for to remove a particular email address and send you an invite using a different address?

Hhow did you do that? I'm faci the same problem😢

2 years later ... we're still struggling with the same issue :(