My app stopped launching from iPhone, why?

My app stopped launching from iPhone, it used to work fine.

When I launch it, it disappear immediately, when I check the background, it is there, when I click on it, nothing happened, I simple can't bring it from background to foreground. I kill it and launch it again, the same thing happened, any idea, what's wrong?

Replies

You are going to have to provide a lot more information for anyone to be able to help - "stopped launching" isn't much of a clue. Is the application actually still running, or not launching at all? Does it run in the simulator, just not on the device? What OS and Xcode/development environments are you using? Are you using a paid developer account or free provisioning? Note that free provisioning profiles are only valid for 7 days, after which time you will need to create a new one.

I didn't pay the $99 per year and used a free developer account and install the app into my iPhone via cable. (run on device via Xcode)

It appeared to me that it would stop launching to foreground after a certain days, but it would lauch at background.

Is there any workaround for it except paying $99?

>Is there any workaround

See this thread [ •how i can have free Developer Program ] with an already moderated link that explains Xcode's free provisioning process (with screenshots), and what to do when your currently provisioned app stops launching - be sure to read all the way thru it and any updates at the bottom. Good luck.