"Ready to submit" and no way to Submit

Hi

I am trying to distribute my App to external testers through TestFlight. The status is "Ready to Submit" and I do not find any way to actually submit it.

The "iTunes Connect Users" is at the "Testing" state but the "External Testers" is at the "Ready to submit" state.

Will highly appreciate your help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tsik Down vote post of tsik
65k views

Replies

All me too/same problem/same issue/same situation etc. etc. posts should include the related bug report numbers we know everyone has hopefully filed.

Been having this problem since last night. 13:48 EST Still having the same issue. I've tried submitting as a new minor version as well and it did not help. Maybe related, but I added a new user to an external group and they did not receive any email invitation.

filed bug report Id 36473361

I'm having the same issue.

***APPLE JUST GOT BACK TO US***

This is a known issue and they are working on it. They have updated the system status to reflect that "TestFlight" has an issue. You can check it here.

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Thanks for the update!

Lit

Thanks for that - Friday night.

It's an absolute disaster.

And even worse, it looks like after they fix it, it goes in to review again.

UPDATE: My builds have been changed to "Waiting for Review" finally! I would check yours to see if it works yet.

my build has moved to “waiting for review” as well (TestFlight review). But this is the 5th build that we have submitted to TestFlight (for the same version of the app) and all the ones before it (except the first one) got automatically approved for external testing immediatly. We only had to wait a day for the first build of the TestFlight to be approved. Now, it’s been a day and it is still waiting for TestFlight review.

16 Jan and I'm having the same issue

Yes, I'm still waiting for review over 3 days. I hate the testflight, why the test version should be manually reviewed?

I have a suggestion if the apple guys see this post: please add a fast review option for small-range test, for example to limit the test users under 10 people. So we can start the test as soon as we want.

Same here until the link for approve the new changes to the agreement worked. Once I approved, the situation changed and I was allowed to submit the app to external testers.

Waiting for 5 days now still waiting for review

Does this mean that you were able to get past the Waiting for Review status? I'm still stuck there (for about 5 days) and I've tried resubmitting. My main app submission (to the App Store) got approved in about 24 hours, while my TestFlight submission is still stuck waiting for review... Anyone call Apple Support about this issue? I think they have some cleanup still required from the outage...