Top Charts completely random today

I woke up today to find that my previously #1 ranked app (the position I've held for over 2 weeks) has dropped to #100 on the top charts this morning. At first I thought it was just me, but then I realised that all of the apps that were previously in the Top 100 are no longer there, and seem to have been replaced by random ones. In fact, if I tap on my app, it still says #1 Finance. This is very strange and looks like something is screwy with Apple today. This seems to be worldwide.

Replies

Yeah I noticed that to, you made cash app? Lol

Our all app ranks in App Store have been disappear or drop down now. (about 100 countries)

What happened?

No idea, what happened, I've sent Apple an incident report though. I suggest you do also.

Same thing here. When this is fixed, I hope this doesn't affect our original ranking, but I have a feeling that it will.

Same problem here in Italy, on Twitter I have found that this affect worldwide AppStore. Or is it a bug, or is it a new ranking method’s and we are ****** up. I had an app on top 5 utility in 30 country for more than 3 years, now just disappeared.

I have the same feeling. It's absolutely crazy.

Nothing changed? Still randomized?