"Ready to submit" and no way to Submit

Hi

I am trying to distribute my App to external testers through TestFlight. The status is "Ready to Submit" and I do not find any way to actually submit it.

The "iTunes Connect Users" is at the "Testing" state but the "External Testers" is at the "Ready to submit" state.

Will highly appreciate your help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tsik Down vote post of tsik
65k views

Replies

I've got the same issue. Freaked out and now I see a lot of people with the same issue.

Same thing. Tried to create a new group, add the build to that group, then click Next. Got the error:

Sorry, something went wrong.

contact us."

Try again later. If the problem persists, contact us.

So that work-around was not successful 😟. Tried again, this time it processed a little farther but still ended with a "Ready to Submit" with no way to submit.

We are also having an issue - Stuck in "Ready to Submit" but can't submit. (Jan.12.2018)

Same problem here. Looks like a bug.

Did you request/accept the new agreement in Agreements, Taxes & Banking?

Same problem guys - documented what I was doing @ https://getaclue.me/blog/ready-to-submit

I'm having this same problem... An app we submitted for Beta (new version, not a new app) yesterday is available only to the iTunesConnect testers. No external testers are getting the build, and in iTunesConnect the build is marked as "Ready To Submit" in the "External Testers" column. We've tried logging in/logging out, tried removing and re-adding testers, tried adding a tester individually, tried adding a new group... Nothing seems to have an effect. Please help, Apple... You're our only hope.

Has anyone called them to check on the issue? I’m stuck at my other job working and can’t call them at the moment.

I phoned Developer Support this morning and they sent me an email asking for more details, to which I replied with the details and also a link to this forum and to a thread about the problem on StackOverflow. About an hour ago (8 hours later) I got a reply saying that they didn't think it was a bug and that the links I gave were to old posts.

I assume that they didn't read past the first few posts on this thread from last year, which I guess is an easy mistake to make. However I had expected that Developer Support would be all over this by now with so many developers having told them about it. But it seems like they still don't even realise that there is a problem!

I've submitted a bug report and I think you all should do as well. There is another thread with exactly the same issue.

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/288995#288995

I called 30 minnutes ago and they said the issue was reolved today. I tried to re-upload a new version just now to see if it works but not luck yet. I also sent an email with the link to this post. I did recevie an email with instructions and will try that.

Hi Nadoonee, do you mind sharing the instructions they provided?

Same problem here as of January 12 @ 10am PST

I also submitted a bug report for the same issue.

Me too, same problem. Been trying since yesterday.