Can't submit to External Review

Every time I try to submit a build for External Review, I get to the point where I fill out test notes, choose my external testers, provide test credentials and press "Submit for Review".

The screen sits for 10+ seconds spinning, then says "X Testers Added to Build." but it still has a status of "Ready to Submit".

I've tried the same process using a custom Group but the same thing.

Replies

same here. i can't tell if it's actually in review/awaiting for review and the status label is just incorrect or if something else is going wrong. have you had your main app (non-testflight) reviewed yet? some other threads seem to indicate that you have to go through regular review (at least for your first-ever review of the app) and get approved before you can get through a testflight review (which seems totally backwards...but possible)

Yes. I've added external testers but status remains "Ready to Submit" and testers are not seeing the app in the TestFlight app.

Same problem

Apple please fix this issue.
We're spending money to talk with remote support to fix the problem manually.

Which should be a straightforward submission of a beta build!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48196017/after-clicking-submit-for-review-in-testflight-status-is-still-ready-to-subm

looks like others are experiencing the issue. some have reported success by logging in and out but this has not worked for me so far.

Same problem here, it stuck at status of 'Ready to Submit' even I re-send submit and change the version number then push a new build, any idea about it?

Same problem here

Same for me. I phoned developer support and they hadn't heard of the issue. Currently sending them details.

Same for me, contacted support by mail with details, no answer yet.

Same issue for me too.

Have also send an email.

Same problem here

Same problem here. I filed a bug yesterday and you all should as well: https://bugreport.apple.com

Same problem for me for 2 different apps for the last 3 days. I've tried all sorts of tricks. Removing testers, re-adding testers, creating new builds. Nothing works. I created a bug report.

>I created a bug report.

...good on you, now add your report # for reference, thanks and good luck.

Same problem here, also submitted bug report to Apple with id of 36473834. Included link to this forum.