"Ready to submit" and no way to Submit

Hi

I am trying to distribute my App to external testers through TestFlight. The status is "Ready to Submit" and I do not find any way to actually submit it.

The "iTunes Connect Users" is at the "Testing" state but the "External Testers" is at the "Ready to submit" state.

Will highly appreciate your help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tsik Down vote post of tsik
65k views

Replies

this is not helping at all, The "iTunes Connect Users" is at the "Testing" state but the "External Testers" is at the "Ready to submit" state.

Got the same problem today. Anyone have a solution?

Same issue for me too.

Have also send an email.

Same issue here, tried creating another group, tried deleting builds. Just no way to submit, not even for build with same version number that has already passed beta review

Same problem 😟

Same here. Both with manual uploads as with Fastlane. I also contacted support.

Same here. I will contact support as well. (may reports of this issue yesterday and today, hope they fix it soon)

Glad I'm not the only freaking out that I can't submit my builds to my testers

The same here. I tried to delete build from External Testers group and add build again but that did not help.

Same problem here... very annoying.

Another one with the same problem

I'm having the same problem - build stuck at "Ready to Submit". I think we're at the mercy of Apple. Please post a solution if you have one!

Same...still waiting...

Hi Eric,

I am in the same situation. I have submitted the app for review, but the external tester status is 'Ready to Submit'. Have you identified how to fix this ?

Has anyone heard anything on this yet??