"Ready to submit" and no way to Submit

Hi

I am trying to distribute my App to external testers through TestFlight. The status is "Ready to Submit" and I do not find any way to actually submit it.

The "iTunes Connect Users" is at the "Testing" state but the "External Testers" is at the "Ready to submit" state.

Will highly appreciate your help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tsik Down vote post of tsik
65k views

Replies

I have the same issue

I am using XCode 8.3.2 and I compile for Doployment Target 9.0

I also changed the Build Number and the Version number but still the same

Having the same problem :-(

Also having this problem.

Click on the build number. This brings up a page with Groups on it.

Click on the plus symbol next to the Groups. Add an external group.

Follow submission prompts.

Now the app is waiting for testing.

I had the same situation. I ended up discovering to submit it this way: In iTunes Connect, select your app. Then go to Testflight > External Testers > Builds > Click + Build > Select Build > Next > Next > Send for Review.

Not 100% what I had to do, but in general, this works. Incredibly stupid to have this changed so often. Seems like each time I send out a beta I have to relearn how to use TestFlight. How does that "just work" ?

I had to select atleast one "Group" or a connected tester. And suddenly i was asked to submit. How to make simple stuff hard to do.

Running into this now (Jan 11, 2018). Tried all the above. Any way out?

First ran into this ~12hrs ago, still cannot submit for Beta Review. It worked a few days ago when I setup beta testing for another app.

Same here

Same here. Even tried another build.

The same problem, the solution was not found. In December 2017, everything worked.

Same problem here.. Tried all suggested solutions in forums to no avail. Managed to get to the "Submit for Review" prompt by going to Testflight > Any Group > Builds > Add Build... 2 results happen in random after hitting submit: either the build is successfully added but still gets stuck in "Ready to Submit" status, or fails with prompt saying "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later."

I compiled another build and uploaded again. Before I tried to submit the latest build for Beta App Review, I Expired my previous build. Now when I tried to submit the latest build for Beta App Review, I am getting this error. Maybe last build somehow got through to the Waiting for Review status but the UI still showed Ready to Submit?

"You can’t submit a build for testing if another build is already in review. Wait until your other build has been reviewed, and resubmit this build."