D.U.N.S number for Singapore company

Hello, I an trying to register developers account as an organization. Company is registered in Singapore. I contacted dun&bradstreet, and they only offer high costing registration and claim that there is no way to get duns number for Singapore company for free. So is it really true? I just want to get apple licence and I have to pat additionaly few hundred bucks just to get some number??? Letter below: Hi Lukas, Yes, I am sorry to tell you that there is no way to get DUNS No. for free. Another way to get your company’s DUNS No. would be via the purchase of your company’s credit report from us, but it would not be a cost efficient method to do so. Best way is still through obtaining it via DUNS Seal. Do let me know of how I can assist you further. Queenie Tan Business Development Manager 6 Shenton Way #17-10 OUE Downtown 2 Singapore 068809 DID: +65 6439 6718 HP: +65 9837 8795 Fax: +65 6226 0178 www.dnb.com.sg | www.sccb.sg

Replies

Hi did you managed to get Duns Free?

Hi Mr CEO It’s frustrating that as a Singapore company we need to pay hefty fees to D&B for Apple’s required DUNS number before we can register a company developer account. Why must Apple insist for DUNS number especially for countries where getting a DUBS number isn’t free??? Google don’t I hope Apple could seriously review this policy which don’t serve any public interest at all. Regards Tim

Getting DUNS number is actually free. I beleive singapore registered companies already has a DUNS number, you can check the status here: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/duns-lookup/#!/search

In our case we looked up our company and surprisingy there was alreadt a DUNS number assigned.

This worked for me! Thank you very much