this problem has been around for 2 months now, nobody knows how to fix it or what is the problem.
first of all i got issues with XCODE free account only provide you with 10 apps every 7 days. i got frustating and i paid the 99 dollars one.
but i think i got an bug or something, i still couldn't make apps or send to my Iphone
thread 1: signal SIGABRT
Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "Iphone Developer: email@example.com(CFS8FSDFYA8)"
those erros pops out every time i make an app, so i couldn't make any.
i make a quick search on google to fix my problem
I solved my problem by:
- Removing all account information from Xcode and quitting Xcode.
- Open Keychain Access and delete all my certificates, as well as all Apple root and intermediate certificates.
- Manually resintall all Apple root and intermediate certificates.
- Relaunch Xcode and open Preferences > Accounts. Sign in to dev account, and select Download Manual Profiles.
first : - Removing all account information from Xcode and quitting Xcode. DONE
second: Open Keychain Access and delete all my certificates, as well as all Apple root and intermediate certificates. DONE
(but by mistake i delete certificates from the SYSTEM those were)
1.- apple worldwide developer, can be download here https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/
2.- com.apple.kerberos.kdc SYSTEM certificate yeah i delete that one too, it cannot be download
3.- com.apple.systemdefault SYSTEM certificate yeah i delete that one too, it cannot be download
4.- VeriSign can be download here https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/
panic and search on google how to restaure
- In Terminal, run ‘sudo rm -fr /var/db/krb5kdc’ – this will destroy the local KDC database.
- In Terminal, run ‘sudo /usr/libexec/configureLocalKDC’ – this will regenerate the local KDC database, including a new certificate and SHA1 hash.
- Bind the machine to OD. ---> didn't know what OD is and not do it.
follow the steps again and the CERTIFICATES "com.apple.kerberos.kdc", "com.apple.systemdefault" were restaure.
so, i shut down the computer to not mess things worse and sudenly the screen fill with littles rectangules all over the screen and turns off.
press the power buttom and all normal but the computer now shows with this annoying yellow tint.
i recorded with my iphone:
from min: 0:00 to 0:01 the yellow tint appearts, from 1:05 to 1:07 it turns even more yellow!
so i contacted developert support and they got no information about it.
support contact not information too, after inssingting with a couple 20 calls, they send me with an apple specialist, he told me to send my macbook to TECHPEOPLE.
i try to fix by my ownd by reinstalling the IOS
cmd + shift + R
i format the HardDrive in every volume format, IOS extended journalist, etc, etc, etc.
delete the hdd and auto install mackverick ios
i even try to make a clean IOS installation with a USB
techpeople change my monitor because they detected a problem on it.
the problem persist until this day, certificates still says "this certificade needs to be cheked by a thrid party"
and the yellow tint is here too.