10 Replies
      Latest reply on Jan 10, 2019 9:11 PM by Cred App
      Harsh Shah Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I have purchased $99 developer account program 10 days back and still its in pending status. How much time does it normally takes to get activated? & How long do i have to wait for getting it done? I am from outside of US. If anyone knows the solution please help!!

• Re: Account Status still Pending
          WhoisThis Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Did you solve this problem

KMT Level 9 Level 9 (13,735 points)

When the dev is outside the US, it is not uncommon for the process to take up to two weeks to complete. Best to be patient, making sure that emails from Apple are not being spam filtered from your inbox.

afois2001 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I have the same problem ( Enrollment ID  8U4WFC3GZ3 )and among other things is that I need to make an application transfer from another developer's account to my account. According to the Apple store policies for this transfer, both accounts must be active to make the transfer. The old account is expiring on 13th January and my account is not yet active. Any transfer is not possible! So what can I do?

For account management questions, you can try calling them up - numbers here.

Thank you for your reply.

I will have to wait until Monday and time is ticking. I am working more than 2 years with the iOs development and everything works in slow motion (approvals,  posting a new build, etc) except the payments. When you need to pay the process is really fast!

Anyway, if there is no other way to solve this I will try to contact them Monday!

You do know you're talking to other devs, here, not support, I hope.

Yes I know KMT and thanks for your time to give information while you don't need to do so. It is only a comment of frustration that everything needs such a long time and effort! While everything technically is speeding up here looks like we are forced to slow down - stop and wait for unlimited (?) time! I am not convinced that is happening for sequrity reasons and this consuming and waste of our time is really worthing the trouble. They (Apple support) need to improve the service they provide to the developers in all stages and make things happen faster. Of course that is my idea of how I would like to have things happening. For the time being I have to call them and see what happens next.

***** NEW I just called them and the lady that served me on the phone activated my account in 2 minutes. Really super fast solving the issue on calling them! KMT your advice to call them was super. Thanks again!

Cred App Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello, I have the same problem. My account already in pending status already 20 days.

My enrollment ID TZ5JWR7DWD.

If anyone knows the solution please help!!

Oppa Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello, I have the same problem. My account already in pending status already 2 months. And I receive all the time reply from support team like this: You enrolment is still under review. Is it a joke? My enrollment ID 27584GR6T8.