Screen tap/TAB delay

Regarding latest iOS beta released Jan 3, on an original iPad Pro. Anyone else noticed problems in Safari, XCode, FB, and other apps with a delay tapping the screen and using an external keyboard TAB key to move from one entry box to another on a form? Tap the screen works but is delayed up to 15 seconds. Using the TAB key 5-10 seconds day. For example, in SAfari, tap a button and the tap visually registers but executing the command for the button is delayed significantly. Have not reported this yet. Trying a wipe and restore first.

Replies

I’m seeing the same thing in a iPhone 7 Plus. Safari is delayed which makes attempting to fill out forms quite painful. I’m get slow responses from several apps as well.

ok. A restore didnt solve the issue here. Going to report it as a bug.

Reported. It is also occurring in Mail, Calendar, Airmail, and numerous other apps on my original iPad Pro. I cannot recreate it on an iPhone 8 or iPhone X running the current beta.

Getting major unresponsiveness to screen taps and any gestures across apps on new beta on my 7+

Try resetting the iphone. It is an existing bug in previous betas.

Seeing the same here on an iPad Pro. Many apps are extremely slow and unresponsive. Filed a bug report.

iPhoneX is working fine.