"cannot connect to itunes store" in sandbox since this morning

The product can be fetched but the transaction can not be made.

Error code: 0

Accepted Reply

Our app's IAP started working again last night and has no issues since 🙂

Replies

Have u got any solution?

Experiencing the same issue as of a few days ago. My current purchase attempts result in:

error.localizedDescription = Cannot connect to itunes store (SKErrorDomain error 0.)

error.code = 0

error.domain = SKErrorDomain

Whereas, before this, I was receiving proper JSON objects from Apple at the Subscription Status URL I provided.

Hello Sergey

Have you resolved the issue? I am facing the same issue.

Hi guys,

I've been having this issue since last week and somewhat resolved it in my case, hopefully this helps someone else out.

After realising that the devices I was testing my IAP on were all running iOS 11 I tested some older devices.

It turned out, in my case, that iOS 11.0.3 was broken. I could make purchases on various versions of iOS 10 and today I updated my iOS 11.0.3 devices to 11.1 and all was working fine.

I'm sure I was testing on iOS 11 earlier last week or perhaps the week before but I honestly can't remember if that was using a beta version or something prior to 11.0.3.

I have reported a bug with Apple (35306392) just in case that helps.

The same problem on both iOS 10 an iOS 11, xcode 9.11

Same problem here!

Yesterday I had some intermittent problems on fetching IAP product list and doing sandbox purchases.
Today I can't even fetch product list, I always get an "SSErrorDomain" domain error with the HTTP 404 error code!

I'm running it with tvOS 11, on Xcode 9.2 and on a real Apple TV (no simulator).

My code base for fetching product list and doing IAP purchases has not changed and have been working for weeks!

Did you fix this? Having the same issue :/

joelbrewer01, unfortunately no!
I am now (withouth having changed my code) able to get the product list again but IAP purchases are still failing!

Strangely, everything is green/OK on Apple services status pages:

Same issue, I can't receive product Info from 18 hours ago.

Same problem here. The exact same code worked last night and start failing intermittently earlier today before total failure this evening. Same error message each time.

Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}

I got exactly the same error. Hope Apple will resolve it soon.

I have the same problem as well. Hope they get it sorted!

Seems to resolve now. I’ve been able to connect to sandbox for this whole morning.

The product fetch is working ok but until 5 minutes ago I had IAP purchases failing!

Now, I've been able to do 2 purchases on sandbox (even tough the server seems very slow on answering).

Not working again. I've been having this issue since last friday, and it got even worse today. It's excruciatingly slow, I can't seem to go past the "Confirm your in-app purchase" prompt, some other times I can't even go past the iTunes login prompt... And almost always my transaction will end with "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".

No idea if it's because of everyone testing for holidays submission at the same time, or just that the sandbox is broken... Either way, Apple seriously needs to do something about this. How are we supposed to deliver stable applications if our test environment is broken ???