Xcode 9.0.1 archive upload slow

Since Xcode 9.0.1 archive upload to iTunes Connect is very slow.

Uploading a Appstore binary takes ages.

Especially the step "Fetching App Store Configuration" needs about 15min.

Any ideas?

Replies

I have the same issue.

Same here...

I stumble on the same issue. Computer completely freeze when its trying to "Fetching App Store Configuration". I cant export or upload app now, its really annoying.

I'm having the same issue. Xcode 9.2, macOS Sierra. Tried both with Organizer and Application Loader.

Application Loader gives more info - it starts uploading fast then shapes down to approx 50KB/sec, fills up the progress bar but never completes the 'Uploading package to the App Store...' step.

Have no idea what is causing this. Have tried the net.properties proxy change suggested elsewhere to no avail.

I am also having this issue, "Fetching App Store Configuration" is incredibly slow, there is very little data online for an app, and this function acts like it is downloading 2 TB of plex movies.

If there are only a few of us with this error, it must have something to do with our versions of xcode or OS.

Currently I have to skip hitting hte validate button completely, and just let it validate by using "Upload to App Store".

Also, I noticed that hitting validate does not just validate, it uploads and validates as well.

Incase anyone is passing through the same problem. Please clear up space in your computer. The same happened to me and i was confused also. All i did was to clear up space on my computer and everything started working as normal