Xcode 9.2 app uploading broken?

Just installed Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b) from the App Store.

I've got a critical bug fix I'm trying to upload and release but I keep getting

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

Which is crazy as I'm using the official Xcode and not any beta.

I don't use beta's so it's not anything legacy.

Only yesterday I successfully built and uploaded to ITC a build for the same app which is now in Test Flight.

Yesterday I was using Xcode 9.1, today Xcode 9.2

I tried using the Application Loader Version 3.7 (1034) but it gives the same error even though it allows you to ignore the error and Send anyway it still doesn't work.

Replies

I'm still getting it too.

Still stuck with this issue.

It works for internal Testflight. If you try to submit to External, you will get the same error still

Apple please fix this....

This is such a joke. Apple?

Still encountering this issue as well. It'd be great if there could be some communication for when we can expect an update from Apple?

Issue still persisting

Issue still persisting. Had to roll-back to xCode 9.1 to submit an app.

Oh Apple, you lazy bastards.

I don't get what is taking them this long to update itunes connect let alone how this made its way through testing.

Same here... downloaded it (9.2) hoping it would work fine with two simultaneous instances... 9.1 is too slow... guess what?? Its even worse!!! and now cant upload version to store.... thats just #@#$@@#@!!!! Downloading 9.1... tks Apple... 8.x was way better... what are you guys doing there??? getting xcode worse and worse???

I'm having the same issue. I hope they fix this soon.

Just got off the phone with Apple, they couldn't explain this issue, nor they believe it's a beta version.

Also, mentioned that they didn't know about this issue because nobody else has called. ( !! )

I was just given some placebo pointers I'm sure won't work but I'll follow them anyway...

Please start calling Apple!!!

Same problem here - what a disaster of a week for Apple.

How do we know when this is fixed? i suppose the change needs to be made is on itunes connect. downloading xcode9.1 meanwhile..