Xcode 9.2 app uploading broken?

Just installed Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b) from the App Store.

I've got a critical bug fix I'm trying to upload and release but I keep getting

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

Which is crazy as I'm using the official Xcode and not any beta.

I don't use beta's so it's not anything legacy.

Only yesterday I successfully built and uploaded to ITC a build for the same app which is now in Test Flight.

Yesterday I was using Xcode 9.1, today Xcode 9.2

I tried using the Application Loader Version 3.7 (1034) but it gives the same error even though it allows you to ignore the error and Send anyway it still doesn't work.

Replies

Generally the letters in the build number are capital. I wonder, since 9C40b ends in lowercase b if somebody pushed a beta version to the app store by accident...

Is this fixed yet? I havent upgraded to 9.2 but uploads arent working on 9.1 either. I can validate a binary ok in xcode but cant upload in xcode or using application loader.

Do I now need to upgrade to xcode 9.2 to fix this?

In app puchase content uploads are broken too.

Maybe its a "root" problem.

9.1 worked for me earlier this afternoon.

9.1 works for me. I just uploaded a build successfully.

same thing here, i called apple they seemed unaware of it, was put on hold for about 5 min, then they said they arnt accepting 11.2 apps yet, but didnt give me any timetable, but honestly im not totatlly sure they knew what i was describing. I guess we just wait. so back to 9.1 for me.

same issue here...

It's working now!!

Proof: https://developer.apple.com/testflight/release-notes/

Apparently Apple was not ready to support the new version. I still suspect on the lowercase b in the build.

Either way, someone made a mess, hopefully it will never repeat again, or I'll start charging Apple for the time I waste dealing with their mess.

QC needs to improve.

Still wont work.

Getting this error from Application Loader:-

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.apple.transporter.launcher.Application.start(Application.java:206)

at com.apple.transporter.launcher.Application.main(Application.java:519)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: could not find needed OSGiFramework

at com.apple.transporter.osgi.BootstrapHelper.setupClassLoader(BootstrapHelper.java:120)

at com.apple.transporter.osgi.FelixOSGiBootstrapper.bootstrap(FelixOSGiBootstrapper.java:9)

... 6 more

Fixed, try again.

It's working now!!

Just build a new archive and upload it and submit it, just test it and my game is waiting for review ^_^

Xcode 9.2 is working now. Not issues validating and uploading apps

Finally... Uploading build as we speak.

I have xcode 9.2 9C40b. I get this error when I try to send invites for testflight.

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found in the TestFlight release notes.

Same problem here, I too have Version 9.2 (9C40b).

The release notes says it is supported.

What is going on ?