Xcode 9.2 app uploading broken?

Just installed Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b) from the App Store.

I've got a critical bug fix I'm trying to upload and release but I keep getting

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

Which is crazy as I'm using the official Xcode and not any beta.

I don't use beta's so it's not anything legacy.

Only yesterday I successfully built and uploaded to ITC a build for the same app which is now in Test Flight.

Yesterday I was using Xcode 9.1, today Xcode 9.2

I tried using the Application Loader Version 3.7 (1034) but it gives the same error even though it allows you to ignore the error and Send anyway it still doesn't work.

Replies

Same issue here... Hope that this will be fixed soon.

Exactly the same issue after updating to xcode 9.2 (9C40b) from App Store

Right-Click on the archive file (.xcarchive) > Show Package Contents > Products > Applications > Right-Click on the app file > Show Package Contents > Double-Click on Info.plist to edit it

Change value of DTXcodeBuild from 9C40b to 9C40

Re-submit and it will work

Right-Click on the archive file (.xcarchive) > Show Package Contents > Products > Applications > Right-Click on the app file > Show Package Contents > Double-Click on Info.plist to edit it

Change DTXcodeBuild's value from 9C40b to 9C40 and it will work.

The interesting thing is that I got the "Invalid Toolchain" warning mail after I upload package which has modified DTXcodeBuild to 9c40, in the mean time the package is on the Testfligt available to test !!

is everything OK....Apple ?

It's broken here too. Still can't upload apps.

same problem 😟

Same here

I got the same issue

Issue was answered here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47644270/xcode-9-2-upload-to-app-store-fails-with-description-length-and-invalid-toolchai/47651392

Change value of DTXcodeBuild from 9C40b to 9C40
Re-submit and it will work

Same issue here.

I stayed until 3:00 am trying to submit my app, and reinstalling Xcode, trobleshooting, etc., thanks to some *****'s mistake.

Thank you so much. I need to upload a critical bugfix and yesterday I could not test my build on my device and today I could not upload the new version. You seriously saved my day.

Apple, this is the 5th day of continous bugs. Can we please be over with all this?

Same issue

"thanks to some *****'s routine mistake."

FTFY

Same problem. Is there any update on a fix?