XCODE - Failed to create provisioning profile

Hi everyone,

I just installed Xcode. Version is 8.0

I registered myself (personal team) as a team.

I wasn't able to create the provisioning file. How can I fix this? I already searched for fixes in google, but didn't find anything helpful.

Thank you!

I have an iPhone 6s and a Macbook Pro.

Cheers.

Mr Cheers.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Cheers118 Down vote post of Cheers118
237k views

Replies

thanks

it worked

It would be nice if someone thought of making a note about this important little step in any of the actual guides... Thank you for finding a solution and sharing it

This helped me out! thx mate.

Helo, Dear please help me too.. i am having same kind of problem... I inatalled my app on apple tv but but when i tried same apple to install on same device after deleting it .. when i installed first time then i have had free developer account but now i am having paid developer account and i am hving error coming... " no scode signature found" . Please also tell me do i have to change bundle indentifier all the time and make unique.. or for one same app we can use same bundle.. Please help me.. i am not a developer

thanks a lot Brite Wheel!

THANK YOU!!!

Also hit this trying to build the AU Filter demo app. I don't have another Apple device (I know...heresy) so plugging something in isn't viable.

I noticed that on the General tab of the project properties in the Signing box it said iOS Developer and figured that's what was holding me up. Poked around and ended up changing the target dropdown (just left of the General tab) and picked the macOS app target. At which point the Signing Certificate changed to Mac Developer and it was able to configure the automatic signing properly.

hey sorry what do you mean by click on the drop-down at the very top of Xcode, im not sure what i should do

Thank you for your help.

You really have helped me!

Hey thanks, its solved my problem but now its showing 'provisining profile : com.------------------ created on : <date> (Expires in 6 days)

Will this create any problem? What happens after the expiry...?

See the Triangle/Play and Square/Stop buttons? The next button to the right of these is, in fact, a drop-down menu. Click it and select the name of your iPhone.

yo ma hero! thanks alot

Thanks!!!! You just earn some karma.

Thanks a lot this helped!

Thanks a lot! I didn't realise that till now!