No accounts with iTunes Connect access Xcode 9

When trying to upload an App to iTunes connect in Xcode 9 GM organizer I get the error

'No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for "<team name>". iTunes Connect access is required for App Store Distribution.'

However, uploading worked in Xcode 8, and it still works in the new Application Loader. I tried logging out and back in in Xcode.

Replies

Same Issues here. Shoot an Email to Apple, will copy the respond here later

Same here!

Horrible, I don't know what happened to apple?!

Apple's server problem! pls fix asap!

Developer system status is indicating iTunes Connect Service Problems

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

It works now!

yep, all good now - that was painful but I'm glad it's fixed

Apple's server problem! pls fix asap!

WE WONT WORK !!!

+1, this is happening for me as well and it is absurdly frustrating. Have been releasing for years without issue.

Here's how I solved it....it is unclear which of the following was key.

1) The contracts section in iTunesConnect was asking for some new banking information (i.e. was my bank account an individual or corporate account). I answered that. It took about 10 minutes to 'confirm' - meanwhile I did #2 and #3 below.

2) I deleted my iTunes Account account (myname @ gmail . com) from the accounts on my Mac. I then added that account back.

3) I quit Xcode and restarted it.

I quit Xcode and restarted it and it solved the problem.

Just a heads up - I ran into the same issue today for the first time, and I too have Xcode 9 and I have not upgraded to High Sierra yet. With that being said, I did not have Application Loader installed on my machine, so I grabbed it from iTunes Connect and installed it, and it worked beautifully. So the issue with Application Loader might just be that you need to upgrade it now that you have upgraded Xcode?

OMG - how dumb. Restarting Xcode fixes it.

restarting Xcode worked also for me. Thanks

Force quit xcode help me solve this issure.

this help me, i restart xcode and it works!! thanks so much