MacBook Pro retina stuck on black screen after sleep mode

I Am running macOS Sierra developer beta 2 and it's been working fine. But all the sudden when I try and wake it up it won't come out of sleep mode. I have to resort to hard booting it to fix the issue but once it goes back to sleep it does the same thing again. Any help would be much appreciate!

Accepted Reply

Uninstalled Duet and I can now wake from sleep with no black screen. Thanks!

Replies

My issue is that I will get black screen on when wake up Mac if I closed my lid when using extend display before some times.

Please Check out my video... It is to fix the black screen issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOUrXBAYjc I had a video posted up before, but I had some technical issues with the video.

After trying all of the reset procedures nothing worked. I watched the video and thought, this is stupid, no way this is what's causing the issue. It was so stupid I almost didn't try it. But I'm glad i did, it fixed it immediately!!!

Like Quick2Comment, I had tried all the reset options and had jumped through hoops over the last few days trying to solve this. I, too, tried GustavoAquino's solution and it worked...immediately...I still cannot quite believe it, but it worked for me. Thanks very much!