Universal Links and Enterprise Distribution

Hi All,

I got an issue with Universal Links.

It looks like it doesn't work when you distribute your IPA using Enterprise program Universal Distribution provisioning profile.

I have an AppID with enabled Associated domains. Project has entitlements with applinks:mydomain.com.

And there are three provisioning profiles for this AppID:

• Development
  • Ad-Hoc Distribution
  • Universal Distribution

When I build and launch app from xcode with Development profile, Universal links do work fine.

When I archive and export ipa from xcode with Ad-Hoc Distributon profile, Universal links do work fine.

But, when I archive and export ipa from xcode with Universal Distributon profile, Universal links do not work at all.

Has anybody seen such issue?

I tripple checked profiles and settings - everything is correct.

I even compared embedded.provisioning files in IPAs - team id and app id have correct values and correct profiles are used.

Thank you

Replies

Hello, i got same problem. Did you find a solution? Thanks.

I have the same issue. When I export the archive the window lists me all associated domains from my entitlements file. After exporting it there are no applinks anymore present in the embedded.mobileprovision file. Instead it just shows *.

Same issue here.😕

Apparently, it strips out all the entitlements.

Same issue here with Enterprise + Associated domains entitlements. It strips all the domains entitlements replacing them with a wildcard. Is this a feature? Can you implement deferred deep link / Universal links with an Enterprise Application?

I was facing the same issue. However, when I noticed the AASA file, then my app identifier was different than expected. So make sure you don't have explicit app identifier for your app in enterprise portal. Best way to verify is to have the same app id in Provision Profile and AASA file.
This solved my problem and links are working great.