Cannot connect to iTunes Store

- My app’s binary is Rejected.

- My In-App Purchases (IAP) is Waiting for Review.

- In-App Purchase (IAP) is enabled in developer’s account

- Restore purchase works in the sandbox environment

- Some purchases works in the sandbox environment.

When I try to create SKProductsRequest for some purchases, as a result I have "Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}".

But it works for some purchases. And also all my purchases have status "Waiting for Review".

How to fix this?

Replies

Is this a new app, or did it work before?

I'm seeing this error a lot today when trying to buy an exisiting IAP in the sandbox.

This app is not new. And all purchases worked before submit app for review

It seems like for me I'm seeing initial purchases with old sandbox accounts not work, and then a first purchase with a new sandbox account not working either... but subsequent IAP purchases with that new account work.

I created a new purchase and it works fine. But it still not work with old purchases.

Does somebody have any ideas?

We've contacted with Apple Dev support yesterday and they fixed iTunesConnect error for us. So right now our IAP functionality works.

hi, we're having same issue today.

How can we contact Apple Dev support ?

Use the 'Contact Us' tree via iTunes Connect, or call 'em up - numbers here.

Apple iTunes has served as a beacon of innovation and practicality for fans of music and entertainment in the constantly changing digital landscape. It has revolutionized the way we consume media thanks to its smooth design and large library. This in-depth manual will cover every aspect of Apple iTunes, from its beginnings to its present features and everything in between. So let’s start our voyage around the Apple iTunes universe. https://frptech.co/apple-itunes/