xcode 9.1 update shows raw markup

So I just updated XCode to 9.1 today and when I open the Swift Playground, everything shows as a raw markup.

I can toggle it back to rendered markup, but if I go to the next page and come back to the previous page, the raw markup still appears even if I selected that specific page to show the rendered markup.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

I expreience the very same issue

I'm experiencing it too after updating it after taking a break in between chapters. but im unable to toggle to the "rendered markup" on certain pages

Yep, same problem here

I made a Hotkey to make the problem less irritating 🙂

i also have same problem. Does anybody found any way to fix this so far?

Same issue here as well.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. It is annoying having to toggle between them over and over again.

So frustrating..

I was thinking that I just have this problem

so I'm not alone. in my playground every Details are green and i can't play anything... I selected all then cut them and pasted again it worked out just for that page (not all of the projects) and just for one time (if i leave that page and then i back on it it doesn't work.)

so my playgroun doesn't work any more and all of it are green

you can cut and paste codes for your working until they fixed the bugs

This was on another forum. It helped but you have to do this for every page.

It looks like you have the playground in raw markup mode. You can go to rendered markup mode by choosing Editor > Show Rendered Markup (Editor > Show Raw Markup gets you back to raw mode).

Share and Enjoy

that was so better that cut and paste

but how should id fix it to Rendered for all of a project?

i still have to do it for next page...

Actually the rendered doesn't work automatically

Unfortunately at this time this time there is no fix it seems like. Maybe try to reinstall Xcode was something i was suggested.

Did this work for anyone? I've reinstalled and the issue still appears to be present. Please advise at your earliest convenience with any tips you may have.

Hi all

I had this problem and found the forum from an internet search.

It's 6th December about 5.30pm and I have just updated my Mac (through App Store) and there was an Xcode update that said 'bug fixes' amongst a few other things. Update may have been available for a few days, I don't know, I'm not a heavy Mac user !!

The markup problem seems to be resolved now.

Update screen says it is Version 9.2 if that helps anyone !

Thanks for the temporary solutions by the way, enjoy!