iphone x 11.2 carrier settings are wrong (belgium proximus)

Hi,

some know how to fix this without downgrowding back to 11.1 please?

Replies

Same problem here,

Downloading the image from the apple dev downloads.

Still not able to solve it till now. Had an upgrade of the carrier settings this morning and no more data since then :-(

Same problem for me, had to switch back to 11.1

Carrier Settings are wrong for Proximus. Has anyone tested with Orange or Base ?

APN setting is missing.

if you create a profile (through iphone configuration utility or apple configurator), putting proximus apn only (internet.proximus.be) that seems to "fix" things. Still wrong carrier profile and no VoLTE, but internet (and 4G) is back. I'm guessing MMS will be broken as well.

How did you switch back? iPhone X here....

I've tried your solution but still the message "could not activate mobile data network"...

Did you add some additioal settings?

Nothing more than APN (and the basic profile name, UID, etc...). Are you able to successfully add the profile to the phone or do you get some kind of error message?

Hello,

I have the same problem with my iPhone 7Plus since the iOs 11.2 Bêta 2.

It worked with iOs 11.2 Bêta 1.

Waht can I do ?

Apple answer true bugrepport:

Engineering has requested the following information in order to further investigate this issue: Please install the Baseband logging profile and collect baseband logs as well as a sysdiagnose, and attach them to your bug report. Important: Note the date and time the issue occurred and include this information in your bug report.

Bonsoir,

J'ai downgradé en iOs 11.1 (pas bêta) avec un nouvel iphone et ça fonctionne.

J'ai passé ce nouvel iphone en iOs 11.2 Bêta 2 et la data Proximus ne fonctionne pas.

J'ai downgradé en iOs 11.2 Bêta 1 et la data fonctionne de nouveau.

Ce serait bien un souci avec la Bêta 2. Que faire? Attendre la Bêta 3 ?

Bonsoir,

Même problème sur iPhone 7 et X. Comment est-il possible de downgrader en iOs 11.1? Le restore sous Itunes ne fonctionne pas... Autre solution?

Same issue here, strangely only on iPhone, my iPad with data has no issue and is also on 11.2

Hi!

I fixed it creating a profile with Apple configurator.

It is quite easy but I have had to try various config so I post the one that worked for me...

Download Apple Configurator 2 on your mac. File / New profile. Give it a name in "general" (no other parameters needed in general), go on the "Cellular" tab, select Data + defaut APN, enter 2 times "internet.proximus.be" where the name of the APN is asked. Do not change any other parameters. Close the profile name + save it. Link your iPhone with a cable. Click Add profile, instal, reboot your iPhone and it should be working...

Thank you! Works like a charm for me!

Great, works again and easy to revert when there is a fix

great job 🙂 thx.