"Sorry, I'll need a few more minutes to process the updated app."

I loaded an app via TestFlight which handles a Siri Intent. Siri only responds with, "Sorry, I'll need a few more minutes to process the updated app." and gives me a button to open the app. When the app was loaded via Xcode, everything worked as expected. Any clue why this would still be happening after downloading the app about 15 hours ago? Everything appears to be alright in iTunes Connect and the dev portal.

Thank you!

Replies

If this doesn't correct itself, the best thing you can do is file a bug report so the appropriate teams can look into this.

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue, did this resolve itself?, is so was it just a matter of waiting?

Hello @edford, we have an identical issue, have filed bugreport 35202898. The Siri funcitonality works when app is installed via XCode (or via IPA when exported as Ad-hoc build), it fails with a Distribution signed app.

Thanks for filing the bug so the team can look into the issue. If any one else encounters this, please file bug reports for your apps as well.

Thanks, @edford. This never did resolve itself so I filed a bug (35252534).

Hi There, also experiencing the identical issue handling INSearchForAccountsIntent, have also filed a bug (35270114), also same behaviour with TestFlight distributed builds for Xcode 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.1. Looking forward to hearing more about resolving it or what we can do to help further diagnose? Cheers, M.

Could you try submitting a new build and seeing if the issue remains? Please update the bug with the results.

Hello @edford, we have uploaded a new build and updated notes on our bug report 35202898 (i..e no change in behavior). This build was created with XCode 9.1. Hoping for some guidance, thanks!

Thanks for trying a new version, and keeping your bug report up to date with your current results.

I have tried a few more builds and all have led to the same result. 😟

My bug has been updated.

Our bugreport was marked as a DUPE, then a status update to CLOSED around 11/14.

Our client has reported that INSearchForAccountsIntent starting working on its own. While I don't know what Apple did, if the others reporting this issue could confirm that you're also seeing success now I'd appreciate it.

Hi Edford,

Thanks for your response and help - new build distributed via TestFlight is working great now - awesome. Bug report also updated.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Marcus

What was the fixes on this thread? I'm getting the exact same error, but I can't find out what was done to fix it.

Thanks

You should follow the same path as others in this thread - please file a bug report about the issue and include the numeric Apple ID for your app.

We have the same problem. I already submitted a BugReport (39407919). Hope there will be a solution soon.