Battery life on ios 11.1

I have my iphone 7 plus charged at 100% at 1am,woke up at 5am to see 50% of battery lost. Running at ios 11.1 beta

Replies

Not unusual. File bugs if it's critical to your work, but otherwise nothing new.

The same here. Before going to slepp my batrery percentage was 6x and 3 hrs later 37 as if I was using it lokinv at the settongs it showed continuous usage...but I was asleep I havent even touched ir. I am running iphone se and filed a report.

Turn-off assistive touch if you have it on and the drain will stop.

It is 100 % charge when I go to bed and 15% remain when I wake up in my Iphone 7 . It is just going to me ****...........!!!

If you have assistive touch on please turn it off. It will solve your problem of battery draining.

Thank you GM64, good advice!; it was driving me crazy this battery leaking

I'm having the sam issue with my iPhone 7+, 2 days ago I updated to iOS 11.1( Public Beta 1) and since then my iPhone battery life time was brutally decreased... After the update from 6AM to 01PM my battery decrease to 75%\70% , and after the update when I arrive home at 1PM the battery is at 30% or less. Hpe apple correct this soon as possible!!!

UPDATE: After turning the assistive touch off the battery came back to normal

I have the same problem. Still 50% before i went to sleep and when i woke up it was empty.

Everything's solved with iOS 11.1 Public Beta 2

just upgraded this morning and battery drain problem is solved, I might say it improves the battery life compared to iOS 11.0

we can use assistive touch again !

we get new emot but emot can't be read by our friends especially using Whatsapp Messenger, maybe our friends need to be update to iOS 11.1 too

Hi all,

i still have battery issue even we i turned off assistive touch.

Yesterday standbuy time 11 hours, 2,5 usage and only 10 % left. I already open an ticket,

Any other ?

I have seen you spamming this as a solution across many forum threads.

Unfortunately, it has not solved my issue. Does not correct the battery drain.

Same.ı have 7 and after ios 11.1,battery losing increased.

People say after updating to11.1,battery problem was solved.but when ı have ios 11.0.3,ı have no any problem about battery.but after updating 11.1,ı am not sure but myphone is 7 and when ı left my phone night with %100 ,morning ı was getting it with same level %100.but after ios11.1now there is losing.ı dont know.but ı guest ios11.03 was better for 7