IAP Cannot connect to iTunes Store

I was able to test IAP (auto-renewable) in my app. However, I started to get this error today

Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}

I've tried creating new sandbox accounts but still no help.

Does anyone else have problems with this?

Thanks.

Replies

same issue

Same issue

I have same problem!

yesterday and today I can't doing an auto renewable purchase on sandox.

Regards

Same here.

I'm also having this problem. I tried using real emails in the sandbox account and verifying it - no change.

same here - how do we know when it's fixed? Did not work Thursday 10/26/17 & today Friday 10/27/17.

Same issue since yesterday (oct 26)

It was working fine in oct 24

I tried new certificates, different iOS versions, new sandbox users...

😢

Even I am facing this issue from yesterday. Please fix this issue by today I have a demo on Monday.

I'm still facing this today—just as I was on Friday—using Xcode 9.0.1 targeting an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.0. The Developer System Status dashboard shows green for In-App Purchases and iTunes Sandbox. It looks like Apple is not acknowledging this issue despite it being reported in multiple threads in this forum.

I've found a solution - but it's a LONG WAY AROUND... basically I have to publish my app into TEST FLIGHT and then i can test it... * BUT * with mixed results. It seems to work the first time with my sandbox test account and/or my personal test flight email address.

hope this helps someone else.

This is what worked for me in the end:

• Create a new iTunes Sandbox user. Do NOT verify the email address.
  • Sign out of the App Store on your device.
  • Begin your purchase flow.
  • When prompted, tap Use Existing Account.
  • Login with your new Sandbox user.

You will be prompted to log in again—DON'T! I cannot stress that enough.

• Hit Cancel.
  • Background the app.
  • Foreground the app.
  • Begin your purchase flow again.
  • This time, you will be prompted for your Sandbox user's password (the email address will be shown in the prompt).
  • Enter your password.
  • Continue through the In-App Purchase flow. Purchases will succeed this time around.

If you check your App Store settings on your device, you will notice the Sandbox user is logged in. DO NOT SIGN OUT or you will invalid the Sandbox user and you will have to repeat the above steps from the beginning.

Testing IAPs really shouldn't be this complicated.

Hi guys,

I have posted this in one other thread so I apologise if you see it twice, but this bug has been painful for me so I wanted to share it in both threads that showed up in my search.

I've been having this issue since last week and somewhat resolved it in my case, hopefully this helps someone else out.

After realising that the devices I was testing my IAP on were all running iOS 11 I tested some older devices.

It turned out, in my case, that iOS 11.0.3 was broken. I could make purchases on various versions of iOS 10 and today I updated my iOS 11.0.3 devices to 11.1 and all was working fine.

I'm sure I was testing on iOS 11 earlier last week or perhaps the week before but I honestly can't remember if that was using a beta version or something prior to 11.0.3.

I have reported a bug with Apple (35306392) just in case that helps.

THE BEST ADVICE EVER!!!!!!

Thanks @neilc for your advice. It's complicated, but WORKS and now I can fully test in/out local testing as well as test flight testing.

THANKS!!! 🙂

Same problem here!

Yesterday I had some intermittent problems on fetching IAP product list and doing sandbox purchases.
Today I can't even fetch product list, I always get an "SSErrorDomain" domain error with the HTTP 404 error code!

I'm running it with tvOS 11, on Xcode 9.2 and on a real Apple TV (no simulator).

My code base for fetching product list and doing IAP purchases has not changed and have been working for weeks!

Same issue

Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}