how to trigger sysdiagnose on iOS 11 beta 2

On older iOS versions, we could trigger a full sysdiagnose by pressing the VOL Up + Down + Power and sync with iTunes on Windows, however, this no longer works. How can I have people in the field trigger full sysdiagnose reports to sync with iTunes after?

iOS11 VOL Up + Down + Power

Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: request: sysdiagnose (stackshot only) keychord: Power + Volume Up
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone ReportCrash[216] <Notice>: Stackshot requested by sysdiagnose, code: baaaaaad, reason: <private>
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: Screen flash
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: request: sysdiagnose (stackshot only) keychord: Power + Volume Up
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: Screen flash
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: sysdiagnose (stackshot only) complete
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone ReportCrash[216] <Notice>: Stackshot requested by sysdiagnose, code: baaaaaad, reason: <private>
Jun 23 11:42:00 MyTestiPhone sysdiagnose[407] <Notice>: sysdiagnose (stackshot only) complete

Replies

That still works for me, I did it a few hours ago.

Have you downloaded the sysdiagnose profile and installed it, I had to re-install it when I installed beta 2

Have you found a solution? It's also not working for me even with the installed profile

It took me a few attempts (running beta 3) so maybe play around with which button you press first a bit.

It ended up working for me. I press the power button slightly before the volume buttons. Also I was unable to sync the sysdiagnose report using iTunes so I went to Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytis Data and scrolled down to find the sysdiagnose then shared it via email.

cheers

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of JanC Down vote reply of JanC

Tried it three times with beta 5 on a 7 Plus, always caused a forced restart only.

I do not seee a reference to a special profile for this nor can I locate a download.

Could you point the way?

G

I am using iPhone X IOR 11.2.1 and the vol + vol - and power button activate a shutdown screen and if I hold on to them then a 911 countdown starts.

No sysdiagnose has been created.

Wanted to report this also worked for me on an iPhone X with iOS 11.2.1, of note is that it's a very short button press, not a long press that triggers the power off, and it did take a few tries - each time it took a screenshot but eventually along with the screenshot I felt a vibration as well indicating it had triggered the sysdiagnose. After waiting a few minutes according to the instructions on the Bluetooth logging profile I had installed from here:

https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/

I was able to find a sysdiagnose log in Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytis Data by scrolling down. It looked blank but that's just becuse it was so large, at something like 197MB I had to use AirDrop to send it to my laptop. It's a tar.gz file that expands into quite a lot of files and folders, under logs I found the bluetooth log I was looking for in a pklg file that requires the packetlogger app to read (I think you get that if you have XCode installed).

VOL Up + Down + Power, succeed on iOS 14. for me, the key point is release.
  1. press VOL Up + Down + Power

2. wait 1s or 1.5s

3. release all buttons

then I feel the vibration, and after few minutes, go to the Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytis Data, there be a log with sysdiagnose and the corresponding date.