We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

No warning no issues with the accont .... they just terminated the account ...same reason😮

No warning no issues .... they just terminated the account ...same reason😢😮

it strange but now I have full access to developer portal. And it shows that may developer program is OK. I able to create certificates, add device etc.

But iTC still with partly access. Strange...

Me too. But App section in iTC is not available. Is it still the same (partial access) for you, or now everything OK?

The same. My apps now are available, but iTC Apps section is not.

Finally, I get the access. I just needed to resign new contracts in developer account and then update bank info in iTC. Wish you all the best!

didnt your account terminated?

I signed the new agreement, but iTC doesn't see that and sends me to sign it again. How did you resign the contract?

I still have a message that I have to sign new agreement, but after a few hours after

(1) I have signed it and

(2) updated bank info in iTC (!check the contracts and bank info section!)

- the app section appeared to me.

I signed four days before iTC drop CLOSED near the name. I think that's the reason. Bank info I updated too, but no result. OK, support teams said that I should wait.

Did you ask for re-instate for your account? It was terminated?

Yes, It was terminated two month ago without any warnings. I sent a lot of letters in all forms available. No any responses. Since two month it seems re-instate process was initiated. But! Its regarding bans of russian developers in one day about dozen accounts(21 of Aug), so it can take place a specifi case related for example with politics.

Apple ***** now. I was a developer for them since Steve was alive. Now Apple just thinks about profits. So they close your account, they keep your $100 dollars... how much do you think they are earning now?

Move on and start developing for Nintendo Switch or Xbox (look at the profits the indie team made using Unity to develop cuphead). Apple was profitable in the past...today only the elite can develop for them (Rovio, EA, Sega,...). They decided that they just want branding apps and games. Not indies anymore. The same indie developers that help them grow up as an app store (remember fandango??).

Well... needs a proof? Once you receive a reply from Apple Review Team, do you still receive their feedback email? Nope? Bingo! You are just nothing for them..you spent $100 for nothing. Move to another area that is growing up faster and it is easier to earn money: consoles. Start with Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. If you use Unity, you can easily deploy to them.

My account also has been just terminated. More then 2 million MAU...everything I did to try and resolve this issue has been ignored.

Anyone had any success in re-initiate a terminated account?

"

Anyone had any success in re-initiate a terminated account?

"

No, after one year...i tried to reappeal and they wrote the same excuse that they use to close my account...

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved