I am looking for the latest version of Application loader download link

I am looking for the latest version of Application loader download link, latest version

Replies

That would be AL v3.7 (1034), I believe - As always, included with Xcode, so you're after the 9.19.17 v9.0 download via the 'Resources/Download' link above and/or the MAS.

Quoting from the iTC/Resources/ Application Loader overview

-=-

Access Application Loader

You access and run Application Loader within the Xcode development environment.

Xcode is Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE). Xcode provides tools to manage your entire development workflow—from creating your app to testing, optimizing, and submitting it to the App Store. See Xcode Help for more information.

Access Application Loader

1. Launch Xcode (Xcode.app). By default, the installation package installs Xcode in your Applications folder.
  2. Choose Xcode > Open Developer Tool > Application Loader from the menu bar. Note: If you added Xcode to the Dock, you can also access the Open Developer Tool menu from the Dock shortcut menu.

You can use the application loader windows version, you can upload ipa on Windows system

Appuploader

If ipa uploads successfully but no build version appears, please check the feedback email. If there is a problem, you can use Appuploader software to upload ipa on Windows system.