No iTunes Connect access for the team

When trying to upload an archive to the store from the Organizer window, I get the message in the title.

I just upgraded from xcode 9 beta to the GM seed. It worked before that. Note that I had the same issue with the beta version initially but the issue resolved magically after talking with support that couldn't help me.

I have already tried multiple times to remove/add my itunes account. Also tried to revoke certificates to regenerate new ones.

Might even be a caching issue?

Thankful for any help.🙂

Replies

It suddenly started to work again. Having lunch seems to be the best solution so far. Maybe it was indeed a caching issue?

I have same issue and it isn't gone.

I've been having the same issues. I had been working on App A in beta-9 for a while and kept getting this error. So when Gm came out, I hoped that would resolve the issue. No dice. I even tried creating a clean dummy test app (App B) with fresh provisioning profiles to be certain it wasn't the app or the PPs. App B didn't work either. So I went to bed.

I got up the next morning and it passed validation, no error, hadn't touched a thing. So naturally, I opened up App B to see if that was now working but it was not. I think while I was tinkering with App B, I may have flipped on "Auto manage signing" because it's the only way you can select a team (dumb) which caused Xcode to generate another cert. D'oh! This may have been my fatal error... I loaded up the previously validated App A and boom, same error message again.

I spent some time today deleting all my certs and profiles, cleaned out keychain, etc. Started totally fresh, still not working. I gave it about 5 hours and tried again, still busted. I'm hoping it's a caching thing or a maybe just Apple's servers being borked due to load around the announcement and GM's going out. Will try again tomorrow and report back if I figure anything out.

Please let me know if you find the problem/solution. For the record, I have 2 teams tied to my ID, but I'm an Agent for one and full-power Admim for the other... so the idea that I wouldn't have iTunes Connect access is doubly laughable.

Remove yourself from the account you're not trying to upload to. And then try again...

I managed to upload a binary yesterday but today, it is the same story again.

I keep receiving the same error at below when I try to validate or upload a binary via XCode. I am registered to several company team's and I am admin at all... I tried removing all certificates from both my keychain and at developer.apple.com. Then I re-created both iOS distribution and development certificates. I also tried deleting all xcode prefs. However, I still can't upload.

http://prntscr.com/gl0fro

Same issue here. I cannot upload my archive for submission 😕

I add my account and it says no itunes connect access for the team

I revoked all the certificates and had new ones, but still the same error...

I was able to fix the issue by quitting Xcode and reopening it.

We are having the same problem, wich is very strange, because we could upload apps to AppStore 24 hours prior and did nothing whatsover to the account, we are even trying to remove and add our team on Preferences-Account, and it is connecting to Apple with succes and has the appropiate certificates, and is happening in all our macs and different versions of XCode, so I don´t think is malfunction of the software.

Have the same problem here too. I have tried to remove my accoutn from XCode, restart everything and readd the Account. But this don't help.

Bump. Same. Restarted Xcode, clean build, remove/added account again.

It's an acocunt I'm on the team as an Admin. I've only tried this one account as of now so I'm not sure if it would happen on other accounts including my own.

This should be marked as the correct answer.

It works for me. try below.

1. go to Preferences by pressing [command] + [,]

2. switch to 'Accounts' tab

3. log out your account

4. quit Xcode completely <-- *** it's import!

5. launch Xcode

6. log in with your Apple ID again

Just restart XCode 😉

I tried every suggested step in this post and nothing worked. I also tried to use the application loader but cannot log in there. The application loader always tells me the account information would be wrong.

I tried restarts from Xcode and the whole system. Deleted my account from Xcode and tried new certificates.

meeting the same issue, all possible ways have tried, but all not work.