xCode 9. Remove all locatizations from a project

Can someone please explain to me the proper way to remove all localizations from my project in xCode 9?

First, I moved the files from the Base.lproj folder to the main project folder. Then, I tried to set the full path to a new file, but xCode still does not see it saying that Main.storyboard does not exist.

I also tried to uncheck Base from Localization section of the right pane. It suggests that I move the localization of the Main.storyboard to English. Well, not exactly what I want. If I still do it, it tells me that it could not find the file for the Base localization on disk (well, since I moved it to the main project folder).

How exactly should I proceed to remove all locations (just to have a Localize... button instead of Base or anything else)?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Reply

After making all those changes, did you use the Product menu, with the option key pressed, selecting to 'clean build folder'?

Replies

After making all those changes, did you use the Product menu, with the option key pressed, selecting to 'clean build folder'?