Builds not showing under Testflight iOS Builds

Have uploaded a new build on iTunes Connect using Xcode 8. The build is showing under activities. But no build is showed under TestFlight IOS Builds. Event the old builds which were distributed earlier using testflight are not showing up.

The page for External tester and iOS Build loads no information.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of shailee.2807 Down vote post of shailee.2807
95k views
Add a Comment

Replies

We are having the same issue.

We are also having the same issue, have you found out what's causing this and solution to resolve this?

I am also having this issue. Can someone please respond with a solution? And when i go to archive in Xcode 8.3.3 i get an error that says its redundant.

Did the builds get expired on iTunes connect? If you do that they go from the list.

if you haven’t changed your build number, that may give you the redundant error. Increment your build number, archive and upload a new one.

It doesn’t appear in the builds list until it’s done processing.

I don't know if you found a solution yet but i just ran into this issue doing an update to an older app. The builds would not show up in itunesconnect. It seemed to resolve itself when I added a few new things to the plist based on the app features...

<key>NSAppleMusicUsageDescription</key>

<string>music playback</string>

<key>NSCalendarsUsageDescription</key>

<string>events</string>

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>

<string>overlay feature</string>

<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>

<string>Store Locator</string>

<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key>

<string>Saving selected wallpaper</string>

... and this one...

<key>ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption</key>

<false/>

• This solution helped me to figure out what needs to be done.

Apart from adding App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption as NO in Info.plist file, I also received email on my appleId mentioning exactly which key/value was missing in my Info.plist file. Once I added that and did a clean build, archive and submitted, I was able to see my build on App Store Connect.

Thank you @youaretrippin

Add a Comment

Facing same issue. Does the above solution worked for anyone else?

Here's what I'm seeing:

I have 3 builds - none are processing or otherwise in an unavailable state:

Yet in the testflight lists I get nothing:

Even for internal testers there is nothing (here I don't even see the "+" button and an empty list - there is simply nothing at all):

There are no wanings, errors or other indications that anything is wrong.

It's like iTunesConnect is in an eternal state of early beta testing.

My builds are also noch appearing in testflight, only the version name.

I can add an internal user, but the status ist "-" and i can't send any invitation.

The upload is currently not working, so I had to use the application loader:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/87069

I fix this problem by choosing export it to "Distribute through App Store" in xcode archive. Hope this will help you guys

I am having the same issue. Xcode 10.2. Archive build are sucessfully processed, but do not appear in TestFlight. Builds were uploaded with Xcode.

I'm having the same issue right now

Same issue here with Xcode 10.1.

This issue appeared i think since tuesday April 2nd

We ve been stuck since and our clients are complaining BIG TIME

My team started experiencing the same thing around the same time frame. Early April 2019, almost 20 builds on test flight are no longer being displayed and any new builds I submit are not showing up in the test flight iOS builds page. I am still receiving emails as I used to notifying me that the latest builds I submit are ready for processing but due to this issue I can't do anything about it.

The same problem is happening.

All the builds that have been available until now are gone, and "No build" is displayed.

The button for creating a new group is not displayed either.

Even if you upload a new build, it remains "No build".

The AppStoreConnect user's button can not be pressed either.

Account permissions are AppManager, which has permissions for all apps.

Apps that are released to the store seem to have no problem.

It looks like this is happening with multiple apps not yet released to the store.

Exactly, the button for new group is also gone.

So :
- No builds, neither old ones nor new ones.

- No "New Group" to create external group testers.

I can confirm also that this is not a permission level issue, i'm an admin.

Add a Comment