No accounts with iTunes Connect access Xcode 9

When trying to upload an App to iTunes connect in Xcode 9 GM organizer I get the error

'No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for "<team name>". iTunes Connect access is required for App Store Distribution.'

However, uploading worked in Xcode 8, and it still works in the new Application Loader. I tried logging out and back in in Xcode.

Replies

Same problem here. I own an app development company and have a few team agent accounts, plus an Apple ID for my organisation that has developer rights on more than 20 other iOS Developer accounts.

At first, the flow through the new screens is really nice, I'm presented with the correct team and able to select the appropriate certificate and provisioning profile, but when it goes to upload XCode barfs and appears to be attempting to upload an app to the wrong team (even though it correctly chose the team in an earlier step).

They've never manged to get this right.

Did someone received an answer from apple ?

Or did Apple public said something about it ?

After a week of troubles I decided to send a bug report ... really hoping I will get an answer ...

https://bugreport.apple.com/

Same issue with xcode 9...

same here

Same problem here.

Same problem here, I have my personal iCloud account in mi mac, but I signed the App With de Organization account and the message is the same

[UPDATE] AT 1:49 AM

I mean, just I had to restart xcode, quit the account and restart again, I created the sign again and login in xcode, and solved.

Good Look

I resolved this issue only after full reinstall OSX

It happened to me, then it all stared working fine after I restarted my laptop. Restarting xcode didn't worked for me.

Same issue here. Xcode will only allow me to use the first team in my list which is not the team I need to use for this app.

helped me!!!!!

thank you a lot!!!

And a few weeks later it just all seems to be working again, just as well as it did before (I can now do appstore uploads direct from xcode8 again; no need to use ApplicationLoader).

I am seeing this with Xcode 9 as well. However Xcode 8 does not work. Nor does Application Loader (in either version).

The same issue today. In the Xcode I see the error: 'No iTunes Connect access for team' and via Application Loader I can't login.

I uploaded an ap 30 minutes ago and now I can't access using Organiser or using Application Loader. App Loader won't accept my Apple ID but logging in using Safari works so guess its an Apple problem