Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)

I'm trying to upload my app to iTunes Connect, but I'm getting the following error

ERROR ITMS-4088: "The organization [My name] does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID [My app ID]. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application." at SoftwareAssets

Now, I'm using a particular Apple ID to login who is an Agent in my own dev account and an admin on another dev account's team so I think that's probably what's causing the confusion, but I don't think this should happen as the same account worked fine before

I'm running Xcode 9 GM (9A235) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)

Replies

This is happening for us. I'm expected to have a new beta available by EOD. You're making me look bad.

Clearly the problem is not fixed!

I initially thought it was since my main app (team A) now can upload correctly. But another app (Team B) can't be uploaded for the very same reason (ITMS-4088) as Xcode try to upload the app with Team A, when it should be Team B.

So basically NO IT'S NOT FIXED, AND THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!

Still experiencing the issue.

Same issue. It is automatlically selecting the wrong team and telling me I don't have permissions after it completes the upload screen. Not fixed.

Thank you! That worked perfectly for me too!

You really saved me!

This is happening again as of the 29th on multiple machines. Can we get this looked at again?

Same issue here...

Same here

My apologies, the previous patch had to be rolled back. A new fix for the iTMS-4088 error was rolled out on Monday morning. Please give this another try and let us know if you're still encountering any issues.

Work around for now is Application Loader, it ***** and should be fixed soon.

Same here

Still broken. XCode 8 & 9, Application Loader doesn't work either!

Apple told me today that mine is a dupe of open bug 34965239

Still experiencing this problem in late January 2018

The frustration is only increased by the opacity of the bug reporting system, with visibility on whether Apple are actively working on this issue.
AlI I know is it is a dupe of bug 34965239, which is still open.