Exchange Activesync iOS 11 issues

Not able to connect to Exchange Activesync on iOS 11 using the Blackberry UEM Client app (App Store). All syncing items fail with an “Account error” - i.e. Calendar, contacts, mail, notes, reminders. Please investigate if possible. Thank you.

Replies

Nope, not working on 11.0.1. On-prem Exchange 2010...

Same here iOS 11.0.1 with Exchange-Server 2010 SP3RU17 on W2K8R2

NOT WORIKING!

Apple released 11.1 beta today on development site. Tested and it works! Now to wait for the official release date.

11.1 beta installed... Still no Mail from Exchange 2016...

I followed updating the registry on Server2008R2 with enabling TLS1.1 and TLS 1.2. This time I actually disabled SSLv2 and SSLv3, which I did not do last time. It does work. I tried the iOS 11.0.1 updat before I made the registry change and that did not work. Enabling TLS1.1 and TLS 1.2, while disabling SSLv2 and SSLv3 is the solution on our server.

BETa 11.1 installed. Authentication with certification works now !

A newly created Exchange-account on my 11.1beta iPad mini 2 worked right away.

Note that this iPad did not have any Exchange accounts ever before!

On my iPhone SE I removed the failing Exchange-account and recreated it: No mail!

Hello.

Updated to BETA IOS 11.1. Readded the mail account.

Still with the problem in iphone with inline images/UR that Gigsta, JohnTW and inside420 reported

We have exchange 2010 on w2008r2

You can try a workaround:

Put some text formatting in the signature:

How to do it: https://www.lifewire.com/use-rich-text-formatting-in-your-ios-mail-signature-1172520

Seen on: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/53537/forcing-rich-text-by-default-for-ipad-iphone

Please, apple!

Ios 11.1 Beta 2 Emails won’t send or receive sporadically. Workaround is to hard reset. Airplane mode, reset network settings and any other close and reopen won’t work. Only hard reset. I have yahoo, exchange, gmail and iCloud email accounts. I have also put in a bug report. Please advise if there is another workaround other than hard reset. Very cumbersome and irritating

Hi same problem. Update iPhone from iOS 10 to 11.03 now causes “can not verify account information” for exchange 2013 mail for everyone in my company. Testing on old iOS still works but iOS 11.03 won’t work. I can’t add an exchange account at all now. I’ve lodged a complaint with Apple and they are telling me it’s server side. iPad and iPhone iOS 10 works fine, so it’s just iOS 11!! Help!!!!

Can you tell me if the latest iOS update solved your problem? I’m running exchange 2013 but my problem is a bit different, I can’t connect to exchange at all now where it seems you only have problems sending. They are telling me it’s server side and that your problem was fixed with the last update, just want to know if this is true? When I test on old iOS 10 still works, and iPad works just not iOS 11

Hello

Any News here?

Similar Setup, same Problem 😟

in contact with copertino, no solution until now...