We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

What is your situation now?

Are you from Russia too and have the same termination?

Exactly. The same day, the same reason (3.2f). Have you solved it?

Can you tell us about your situation at the moment?

No any actions. Just waiting...

Have you received any message saying that they are investigating your situation? I got only 1 answer (sent 5-6 mails) with quite the same text about the 3.2(f)

Yes. There was just one answer with "Our teams are reviewing your request. We will contact you when an update is available." after about dozen letters.

When was it (the response)? And which form did you use to contact them?

It was about two week ago. From Which form I didn.t understand. I wrote in all possible forms.

I mean, from which page did you write them? Or maybe you just wrote to their mail? For me I used a form which appears when I try to enter to my account on developer.apple.com - there I have a message "Need assistance with accessing your developer account?" and a form which I can use to get this assistance (type a message to them)

I mean it's unclear from what form I got email. I wrote to review team, just email and other. https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit/
https://developer.apple.com/contact/app-store/ and https://developer.apple.com/contact/apple-id/

I guess it was from a review team (so the 2nd link). Have you chosen the "reinstate a terminated developer programm" subject?

I sent to two subjects, the first one is about deleting app and second one is reinstate.

Sent to the "reinstate..." one week ago - no answer. Do you have any updates?

I sent three letters week ago too(reinstate, deleted app and general). The result is zero.