The reported PLA 1.2 guideline issue is in regards to the seller and company names associated with your app not reflect the name “COMPANY NAME” in the app or its metadata, as required by section 1.2 of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

Hi,

Our Binary has been rejected by AppStore and we are unable to trace out the exact issue.

The follwing is the reason mentioned by App Review Team of Apple

The reported PLA 1.2 guideline issue is in regards to the seller and company names associated with your app not reflect the name “COMPANY NAME” in the app or its metadata, as required by section 1.2 of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

It would be appropriate for your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the COMPANY NAME brand.

If you have developed these apps on behalf of a client, please advise your client to add you to the development team of their Apple Developer account.

Once created, you cannot change your seller name or company name in iTunes Connect. For assistance with changing your company name or seller name, you will need to contact iTunes Connect through the Contact Us page.

Once this issue is resolved, we can continue with the review. We look forward to your resubmission.

Replies

I have the same problem

Hello,

Did this help? Please advice.

Thanks

hi mrsilverman,

Please help me, We have the same issue, we have a company account and we want to upload "On one call" app. This is medical app. And We developed this app on behalf of a client. But now the problem is that client doesn't have the Apple account. So he told us that you just upload this app from your account. But now the app store reject the app

"Thank you for your resubmission. Upon further review, we still noticed that the seller and company names associated with your app do not reflect the name “On one call” in the app or its metadata, as required by Guideline 5.2.1 of the App Store Review Guidelines."

We have also confusion that there is also available app “One Call”. Isn’t that reason they reject the app?

Anyone Please help me to submit this app.

did you solved this issue

Hi, I have the same problem. My app is a medical type of app, which allows users to select a hospital and login with their credentials within the hospital. The content is coming from each hospital and isn’t owned by the company I’m working for. However, we have the agreement with these hospitals to enable the connection usage of their content and data. How can I fix this problem. Please advise. I can’t open an account for each hospital as then Apple would reject the app if it is the same for each hospital. The whole point of the app is to have an app as a service and to have one access end point for all agreed hospitals.

Hi Rajveer,

Which comments box do you mean?

May you send me a screenshot? My email is prasadukandukuri@gmail.com

Thank you.

I've same issue with the Guideline 5.2.1. Is there any update?