No accounts with iTunes Connect access Xcode 9

When trying to upload an App to iTunes connect in Xcode 9 GM organizer I get the error

'No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for "<team name>". iTunes Connect access is required for App Store Distribution.'

However, uploading worked in Xcode 8, and it still works in the new Application Loader. I tried logging out and back in in Xcode.

Replies

I have the same issue.

I was able to upload a build last night. Then I developer-rejected that build about two hours later, and when I went to resubmit, this problem started, and it is still continuing today.

I just got mine fixed (thanks to the help of Apple's developer support phone line!).

Something happened to Apple IDs that were different than primary email addresses, and now my Apple ID and icloud email are one in the same (my Apple ID used to be my old gmail address).

Signing out of Xcode and re-signing in with my iCloud email instead of my old Apple ID fixed the issue for me. Hopefully it fixes it for anyone else having this problem too!

[UPDATED 18/09/2017]

Having this issue as well, though mine is not specific to Xcode 9

- My account is part of an Organization team
- It has the Admin and App Manager privileges in the Developer console and iTunes Connect respectively; I can log into both with no issue in the browser

So far tried the following:

- Revoking and requesting new certificates,
- Using Application Loader [update: this ended up working, there was another unrelated issue that caused this to fail that was solved separately]
- Uploading from two different versions of Xcode,
- Removing existing accounts and adding them back

- Switching between automatic and manual signing

- Installing Xcode, signing into the team account and trying to archive/upload the project on a different Mac with no connections to the original [basically a 'clean' environment]

So far none of the common suggested fixes have worked.

Assistance would be very much appreciated.

P. S. I also just attempted uploading a different project (so different team and different credentials, in this case my own account that I absolutely beyond doubt have highest-level access to) and got the same message.

Starting to think this is something that Apple broke and it's a waiting game rather than something that can be done on our end...

UPDATE:

- In the end, I was able to use the trusty Application Loader to successfully upload builds. Steps as follows:

1. Clean project and clean build folder

2. Archive project

3. In Organizer, click on the Archive then click Export, select iOS App Store distribution option (first one).

4. Once the export completes, find the export folder and the IPA file in it
5. Use Application Loader, make sure the right team is selected if your account is on multiple dev teams

6. Follow typical Application Loader upload steps.

I'm sure most people looking will already know all this, but if it helps someone then may as well mention it.

I have the same issue.

When i trying to upload an App to iTunes connect in Xcode I get the error

iTunes Connect access for "Team-Name" is required. Add an account in the Accounts preference plane.

I've tried:

- Removing the account from XCode and adding it again

- Turning off Two-factor authentication.

But the issue persist

Assistance please.

Xcode 9 doesn't give a choice which team do you want to use for uploading. And it tries to upload build on wrong team account 😠

Application Loader works. And uploading from Xcode 8.3.3 works too. For now 🙂

Just acknowledging same issue here too. Have never had a problem, got added to another team, now I'm unable to submit builds. Very frustrating. Lost a lot of time.

This has been going on since last week.

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/87045

Seems like Application Loader is a working alternative for everyone. It's a bunch more steps, but it's actually more reliable for me (even in the past, uploading from Xcode often failed and it seemed like I had to do things like turn off bitcode), so I may just stick with the more tedious method.

I confirm, I have multiple teams, and it upload always using the first team. Great xcode 9...

Solved using xcode 8, hoping for a solution today...

Confirmed having the same issue this morning uploading an app to the store. This is the updated release version of Xcode 9

ERROR ITMS-4088: "The organization <Some Other Team> does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID <App ID Trying to Update>. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application." at SoftwareAssets

Frustrating. Need to get this push out the door.

** Update that using the Application Loader worked for me.

Just hit this issue myself, first time trying to upload an .ipa in a few weeks from xcode 8.3.3. I'm in more than one team.

Application Loader seems like its working better, but keeps timing out (the ipa is huge and I'm on a slow internet connection); I've always found xcode's Archives organizer window's "Upload to App Store" was far more reliable, but that's not an option currently.

As someone said above, really hoping this is "something that Apple broke and it's a waiting game rather than something that can be done on our end...".

test for idor

Same issue here. I have a bug report with Apple on this. It seems that Xcode is confusing itself with the Team ID.

Sam issue here. Nothing... I mean nothing works to resolve this. I can no longer submit apps and this is very bad. You mention Apple Developer Support... how do we contact them?

I have been having problems with iTunes connect all week long. iTunes Connect deleted ALL of my beta testers including myself I had in a group called beta Testers. My programmer and myself were internal testers and are no longer listed as beta testers so my programmer can not send me new builds of my own app to test! However we are listed under All Testers.

If I try to add myself as a beta tyester, I get this error message:

"Add new Testers to the group "Bets Testers" "

⚠ You've already added this e-mail address, so this tester wasn't added."

(Done)

iTunes connect also delted Test Details for my latest build, links are no working properly and I've spoken to Apple Developer Support many times about this even screen sharing with them and they saw this with their own eyes! You would think that with SO many bugs Apple would fix all of this ASAP.

My programmer told me that "Application Loader" used to work in Xcode 8, but ever since we upgraded to Xcode 9, it is not working. Apple is forcing you to upgrade the Mac OSX High Sierra and the verstion of Application Loader that comes with Xcode 9 is not compatable with OSX Sierra! Apple should make "Application Loader" its own seperate small application, not built into Xcode! This would have fixed the issue.

The TestFlight iOS Application is also not working properly not notifying my beta testers when a new build is released to test. I have to manually call, text or e-mail all of my beta testers to tell them to open TestFlight and download the latest build. With these recent iTunes Connect bugs, I can't even do this. I hope Apple fixes these bugs soon!

Xcode 9. Sole Developer and getting the same issue here