ios 11 beta 2 issues with content under keyboard

Hey all,

in ios 11 beta 2 im having an issue that wasnt happening in ios 11 beta 1, content in a scrollview or uitableview when focus is given to a textfied that would be covered by the keyboard, the scroll view does not move to show the content. Im using apples own implementation on what to do to show content that would be hidden by the keyboard, but it doesnt seem to be working in beta 2. Anyone else seeing this. Heres a link to the exact code im using on managing the keyboard

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/StringsTextFonts/Conceptual/TextAndWebiPhoneOS/KeyboardManagement/KeyboardManagement.html

Moving Content That Is Located Under the Keyboard

Replies

I had the same issue. Are you using UIKeyboardFrameBeginUserInfoKey to get keyboard height? Try using UIKeyboardFrameEndUserInfoKey instead as a workaround.

So is this a defect in iOS 11 or a defect in Apple's sample code?

FYI - this issue is intermittent with beta 7 - I get Apple's sample code to work occasionally, but most of the time the height of the rectangle is 0.

iOS 11 beta 8 still has the same issue.

I have the same problem even with UIKeyboardFrameEndUserInfoKey. It works the first time but if I dismiss the keyboard and retry, the inset doen't seem to work anymore.

Tested with iOS 11 beta 10

iOS 11 GM still has the same issue

Hi. Did someone manage to solve the issue? I got the same problem as of now.

EDIT: Nevermind. Using UIKeyboardFrameEndUserInfoKey seems to have solved the problem. Thank you!